Two more good pieces of news for professionals and bargain hunters of the new commercial TTK 171 ECO dehumidifier. The first good new piece of news: it’s finally here – delivery available from today! And the second: we’re extending the offer – until the end of Wednesday you can order the unit! Now quickly to the facts and then… well, you know!
The new TTK 171 ECO dehumidifier is designed as a super economic budget solution for professionals from trade and crafts. In accordance with this is the impressive performance data the device offers – for example its dehydration efficiency: it keeps rooms of up to 80 m² reliably dry for up to 52 litres a day. Furthermore, an all-around strong performance from this exceptional dehumidifier guarantees it will be a favourite for practically every construction site. Thanks to:
- the hot air defrosting system, with which the device works efficiently up to a temperature of 5°
- the handle bracket, the recessed grip and the large transport rollers which can easily overcome difficult terrain sections or steps
- the rotary compressor which can be stored and transported in any position
- the unit’s air hose, which can be used for supplying dry air as needed or drying out small cavities.
This is how it works
You simply select the desired dehumidification in percentage by means of the hygrostat-controlled automatic operation. Your target and the current actual value, as well as all other functions, are shown on the easy-to-clean control panel with digital display. What’s more, activation and deactivation times can be determined in advance using the timer function. And best of all: these settings are retained even after power loss thanks to the integrated memory function.
Of course, the new dehumidifier has a connection for externally draining the condensation for continuous unsupervised use – also with an optional pump, if desired. On top of that, the unit can also be used for supplying dry air or drying out small cavities as and when required. Specifically for this purpose, the TTK 171 ECO is equipped with a special pressure fan, onto which an air hose can be fitted using adapter connectors – both of which are optionally available.
Under its robust metal housing is a removable water tank which can easily deal with all kinds of building site rigours – the perfect solution for professional construction drying!
Four of many benefits which i like the most:
- particularly economic solution for typical dehumidification usages in the industrial sector
- high dehumidification performance even at low temperatures
- robust steel construction
- rotary compressor that makes the device transportable and storable in any position
Benefit now from our special offer!
Order the new TTK 171 ECO dehumidifier now for just £ 284.06 instead of £ 431.99 incl. VAT – available now in our Trotec shop!