The two new infrared heating panels TIH 500 S and TIH 700 S are our top recommendation for use when conventional heaters are simply at their limit, for rooms without heating that need warmth without expensive renovations or you want to provide some extra cosy warmth for your home in selected locations and at a low price.
Infrared heating works on the same principle as sunbeams.
In contrast to conventional heating methods, it is not the air in the room that is heated, but rather the surrounding surfaces, such as walls the floor and the ceiling. These hold heat longer than air does and release it into back into the room as secondary radiation. Unlike conventional forms of heating, these panels keep your walls are dry and they prevent mould and do not raise dust.
Infrared heating panels therefore have the following advantages:
- They provide a cost saving of up to 60 % compared to other forms of heating
- Quick and effective heating of the rooms with even heat distribution across entire surfaces
- Pleasant warmth from infrared beams
- Low purchasing and maintenance costs and no renovations necessary
Heating of living spaces:
Whether the living room, winter garden or bathroom*, the infrared heating panel produces warmth directly as additional spot heating, wherever the occupants of the home may need it. It can be fixed to walls to save space and needs only a standard plug socket for heating operation. If required, the elegant look and feel can be individualised with ease, for example with a stick-on image motif.
Heating of rooms without heaters such as hobby rooms:
The TIH 500 S and TIH 700 S provide a low-cost heating alternative. Thanks to the infrared beams, all objects in the room are heated directly, meaning persons and furniture as well as walls, ceilings and floors. These then gradually release the heat they hold back into the room. This also makes the heating panels a low-cost option for replacement of heating in old buildings with night storage heaters, for example.
Use in gastronomy:
As a stand-up or a wall-mounted device, infrared heating panels are an optimal solution for the spot heating of sales stands or terrace areas and are much more effective than conventional gas heaters. Moreover, smoking areas outside can be heated effectively and the heating panel may also be used as a chalk board or poster panel.
Simply use the feet to set it upright and the infrared spot heating from a heating panel also offers numerous advantages in draughty or cold workplaces, for example, in a storehouse, behind refrigerated counters and in workshops or large halls. Thank to the light-wave technology, 100 % of the heat is delivered to the workplace, the ambient air has no effect on the heating output and it is not necessary to heat wide unstaffed hall areas at high costs.
Quicker drying of wall surfaces:
When drying or renovating a building, infrared heating of suitable wall construction materials causes capillary moisture transport in the direction of the heated wall surface due to the temperature gradient. In contrast to a diffusion effect, this can transfer considerably more moisture out of the wall in a shorter amount of time. Upon entry into the room, the moisture diffuses, meaning a drying process with the combined use of Trotec condenser heaters (which control and keep room humidity at an optimal level) is accelerated even more.
Six of the many advantages that I find particularly good:
- The TIH 500 S infrared heating panel with genuine 580 Watt heating capacity
- The TIH 700 S infrared heating panel with genuine 700 Watt heating capacity
- Clean heat – no noise, no smell, no condensation, no oxygen consumption, no unpleasant raising of dust.
- Sophisticated construction with a timelessly elegant heating face with white, powder-coated metal surface in an anodised aluminium frame for diverse set-up variations.
- The infrared heating can be mounted upright or horizontally on walls or horizontally on ceilings. The suspension device is already integrated.
- It can also be used as as a stand-up device (with separately available feet) or fixed to standard industry mounting supports (with separately available mounting clips).
Infrared heating panels TIH 500 S and TIH 700 S – pleasant and effective heat radiation
By heating with an infrared heater from Trotec, not only do you create a pleasant living environment, prevent mould formation and avoid dispersing house dust, you also make considerable savings on power and costs in comparison to other heaters. What are you waiting for? Order today.
You can now get the TIH 500 S infrared heating panel for just £ 81.50 instead of £ 125.99 incl.VAT and the TIH 700 S for just £ 103.74 instead of £ 148.23 incl. VAT – now in the Trotec shop!