Clever minds think counter-cyclically. Since after a hot summer a cooler autumn and a colder winter follow, everyone should promptly prepare who wants to sit in warmth throughout their apartment or house in the near future. Our new infrared heating, the TIH 300 S, 400 S and 900 S heating panels, are the perfect solution to equip previously unheated spaces with an effective and elegant heat source and living spaces with an isolated additional heating source.
Infrared heaters are equally impressive when used for example in gastronomy or at cool work stations in a warehouse and are reliable with pleasant warmth. Even when used to speed up drying in construction or restoration work, the brand name heating panels in TÜV-certified quality perform well. The TIH 300 S, 400 S and 900 S infrared heaters are also available in different format sizes of 300, 450 and 900 watts. In this way this offer on TIH heating panels again supplements sensible alternatives – even precisely and suitably to your individual requirements.
How it works
Our infrared heater generates direct heat through infrared radiation according to the natural principle of the sun. This doesn’t only heat up the surrounding air, but also all the objects in the room that then give off the heat energy in the room – besides people, this includes walls, ceilings, floors, and furniture. Like most infrared heaters of the TIH series, the TIH 300 S, 400 S and 900 S heating panelssimply plug into the nearest outlet – and almost immediately after being switched on the heat is available. So that rooms can be used quickly and comfortably, despite having little or no heating.
Behind the exterior of the timelessly elegant heating panels, with white powder-coated metal surfaces in anodised aluminium frames, is a complex structure which gives you a wide-range of options: The built-in suspension fitting on the the rear makes it simple to attach to the wall either horizontally or vertically. The optional feet mean that it can be used as a free-standing unit and the mounting clips, that are available as an accessory, allow the unit to be attached to standard mounting supports.
- Heating living spaces: Whether used in a living room, a conservatory or a bathroom, as an occasional, auxiliary heater our infrared heating panel creates heat right where it is needed. Attached to the wall to save space it only needs a standard plug socket for operation.
- Use in gastronomy: As a free-standing- or wall unit, the infrared heat panel offers the perfect solution to selectively heat sales stands or terraces. What’s more, it is much more effective than traditional gas heaters.
- Workplace heating: Simply used upright with the foot stands, the infrared spot heater brings a pleasant warmth to previously draughty or cool workplaces, for example, in warehouses, behind refrigerated counters and in workshops or large halls.
- Quickly drying wall areas: When used to speed up drying in construction or restoration work with suitable building materials, the infrared heater, because of the temperature gradient, causes a capillary moisture transport in the direction of the heated wall surface, which in contrast to diffusion can transport considerably more moisture from the wall in less time.
Four of the many advantages that I particularly like:
- Up to 300, 450 and 900 watts of clean heating
- Trademarked heating panels with TÜV-certified quality.
- the efficient heating method using environmentally friendly IR-C radiation
- Heat is transported via light waves – direct object heating without convective heat loss.
Infrared heating panels TIH 300 S, 400 S and 900 S –act counter-cyclically, buy now!
Count on our trademarked TÜV-certified heating panels and order the infrared heating panel today to take advantage of our latest price offer
incl. VAT. – now in the Trotec shop!