Trotec customers value the combination of great design and perfect technical features – this is proved by the sales success of the picture-perfect comfort dehumidifier. The TTK 69 E, which is now available again, has pretty much every function you can think of, from automatic electronic defrosting to selectable ionisation, as standard in this series. Of course, this eye catcher also comes with superior power reserves combined with an extremely attractive price tag – which our customers love as well.
The TTK 69 E scores highly with its dazzling design, such as the front head panel with a piano lacquer finish. Furthermore, this designer device will win you over with its maximum dehumidifying capacity of 20 litres per day – this allows the comfort dehumidifier to reliably keep heated living, hobby or cellar spaces of up to 60 m3 dry. Thanks to the three-level adjustable fan, it can be economically configured for any room requirement. If you would like this top-class dehumidifier to provide you with a constantly perfect climate, then we ask this of you: Don’t hesitate too long before placing your order…
The benefits at a glance – the TTK 69 E dehumidifier…
- has an automatic hygrostat, which means that the device automatically turns off when it reaches the target value to save energy and then automatically turns back on as soon as the air humidity exceeds the desired level. Furthermore, the timer function enables you to set it to permanent or time-controlled operation.
- allows actual value input via the LED display for conveniently practical setting of the desired humidity level – stylishly integrated into the front head panel with a piano lacquer finish.
- makes an impression the first time it is switched on due its many extra features. For instance, the air deflection damper opens automatically when the start button is pressed and closes automatically when switched off to protect the air outlet from dirt.
- has a practical, full set of features at its disposal as standard. This includes whisper mode which ensures uninterrupted sleep. Or the laundry-drying mode, with which you can quickly draw the moisture out of wet clothing and damp carpets and rugs.
- Its all-round trouble-free configuration is completed with childproofing, a filter cleaning display and automatic electronic defrost, a washable air filter, a handle and tractable wheels for smooth transportation.
- enables continuous use without supervision. Via the integrated drainage connection the device drains the condensed water directly via a hose. So, you can, for example, monitor the humidity of your holiday home in your absence.
TTK 69 E dehumidifier – Leader in design and price from Trotec
Order the TTK 69 E dehumidifier today at our current promotional price of £130.61 incl. VAT instead of for £251.93 – now in the Trotec-Shop!