Tip of the day: “Leave the car at home!” Instead of forcing yourself into the stuffy heat of a car, travel to work on your bike and enjoy the cool wind. And for additional cooling in the office or at home, use the ventilation of our new TVM 20 D floor fan – this cult fan is so cool it’s a breath of fresh air even when it’s switched off! The classic in a retro design – now at a classic unbeatable price from Trotec.
With a good 120 Watts of power, you’d think the TVM 20 D is about to take off! But don’t worry, thanks to the base stand this classic will stay firmly in place This popular device is also called a drum fan due to its distinctive design and the matt-black appearance resembles fans used in the numerous professional appearances of wind machines of this type in front of and behind the cameras in large photo and film studios. The fan is perfect for use in the home or office – for ventilation, generating wind, cooling the air or drying.
Beat the heat – thanks to these benefits
- The TVM 20 D is made from robust metal right down to the chrome-plated blade tips – the blade diameter is 50cm! – and with a copper coil in the engine, it is designed to last a very long time.
- The three speeds, which can be set using an operating element on the reverse of the metal grid, make the fan a good opponent against any heatwave with a soft breeze, strong wind or a full gale!
- The rotor cage can be tilted at any angle on its horizontal axis up to 180°, allowing the air stream to be angled to perfectly suit your needs.
- Thanks to the practical wall and ceiling mounting, the drum fan can also be a highlight in your home kitchen or in restaurants.
- And the fan will easily withstand the odd knock. Three anti-slip rubber feet on the underside of the device ensure the wind machine will stay stable.
- And the carry handles on the reverse side make the fan easy to transport between different places.