The tip of the day: “Listen to your body!” nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness can be signs of heat stress. Then that means: Get out of the sun, drink water and eat something salty. And calm down – preferably in a cool room at home. The PAC 2600 S air conditioning unit helps you with its pleasant temperature control. With this device you won’t break a sweat even on extremely hot days – at least not whilst you remain within your own four walls!
This is how the heat is kept away: With a cooling capacity of 2.6 kW, the PAC 2600 S air conditioner is equipped with autonomous reserves for rooms up to 34 m² – and is electricity and cost-saving according to energy efficiency class A. In addition, the compact cooling specialist simultaneously serves as a dehumidifier when in operation – which, with a dehumidification capacity of up to 26 litres per day, creates a comfortable, feel-good atmosphere even in warm, humid weather.
Beat the heat – thanks to these benefits
- Using the room thermometer, the automatic mode of the PAC 2600 S independently chooses one of the two ventilator levels depending on the air temperature. So you can always enjoy the right climate reliably and automatically! In order to optimally distribute air in the room, you can change the blowing direction to meet your own needs.
- The 24-hour timer offers additional comfort, as it allows for time controlled activation and deactivation, for example in the evening hours. All individual settings can be controlled by using either the device’s convenient control panel or the handy IR remote control.
- The condensate generated during dehumidification and air conditioning is collected in the integrated collecting tank whilst the heat is directed outside, for example through an open window, by a flexible exhaust hose. The removable air filter purifies the air of fluff, dust and animal hair.
- The PAC 2600 S is as compact as it is light, and thanks to its practical transport castors it can be quickly moved from room to room. Finally, a convenient compartment for holding the cable simplifies storage of the device after the cooling season has ended.
- Our additional tip: Use the practical AirLock 100 window sealing to mount the exhaust pipe: This ensures the window sealing does not let any cold air out and also prevents insects from getting inside.