Tip of the day: “Spray green tea!” Make your own refreshing mist: Bring green tea to the boil, let cool, put in a spray bottle and spray on your face as needed. Guaranteed refreshment – just like the PAC 2000 S, thanks to its multi-faceted talent for keeping both costs and room temperatures soothingly low. It also creates a complete feel-good atmosphere, as it cools, ventilates and dehumidifies – all in energy efficiency category A!
You’ll have a hard time ensuring a pleasant climate in your home or office more cheaply than with the PAC 2000 S. Combined with an excellent price-performance ratio, this multi-talented machine offers you everything you would expect from a modern and convenient mobile air conditioning unit. For example, the device effortlessly cools heated rooms up to an area of 24 m² or a volume of 65 m³ to a comfortable temperature.
Beat the heat – thanks to these benefits
- Extremely simple and convenient – the automatic mode, with which the air conditioning unit autonomously regulates the cooling depending on the surrounding and ideal temperatures.
- The device possesses a completely automatic dehumidifying function with a maximum dehumidifying capacity of approximately 1 litre per hour – and reliably keeps your rooms dry with up to 24 litres a day.
- Thanks to the two fan settings, you can circulate the air in the room without switching on the cooling function. In order to optimally distribute air in the room, the blowing direction of the air conditioning unit is adjustable.
- The PAC 2000 S also has a timer function which offers you additional saving potential with time-controlled activation and deactivation.
- You can choose to operate the air conditioning unit either from the sofa using the convenient infra-red remote included, or using the operating panel on the device itself.
- With its compact dimensions and the convenient low-friction wheels, you can reposition the device with ease.
- Our extra tip: use the practical and optionally available AirLock 100 window sealing to affix the exhaust hose: This ensures a window feed-through that does not let any cold air escape and also prevents insects from getting inside.