The tip of the day: “Take measures against the heat as early as possible.” Right after getting out of bed, you should throw open the windows and air out the rooms. The air is pleasantly cool and crisp until about 8:30 a.m. Then block out the sun – by closing the windows and dimming the room with blinds or curtains. In addition, if you use smaller living and office rooms, the affordable PAC 2000 SH 4-in-1 air conditioning unit will offer you cool support – not just in midsummer!
During the day it’s too hot, but at night it gets a little chilly? We have something for that: Our new compact 4-in-1 air conditioning unit has everything needed to achieve a comfortable climate. In addition to the conventional automatic cooling, dehumidification and ventilation functions, the convenient all-rounder also has a heating function. The efficient device ensures refreshing cooling in the heat of the day and, as a perfect transition heating system, a cosy warmth during cooler nights. With its 2 kW performance and energy efficiency class A, it is ideally suited for smaller living and office rooms up a size of 26 m².
Heat-free – thanks to these advantages
- The particularly convenient automatic operation autonomously controls the PAC 2000 SH air conditioning unit by means of the integrated room thermostat – depending on the pre-set temperature and the air temperature. A constant room temperature is therefore maintained, regardless whether the room is being heated or cooled.
- Thanks to the cooling and heating function, the air conditioning unit is perfectly suited for use all year round – particularly during seasonal transitions and changes in temperature, where the mode can be easily changed and your individually pleasant feel-good climate can be managed.
- With a push of a button, the air conditioning unit can also be changed over to a dehumidifier – with a maximum dehumidifying capacity of 0.8 litres per hour. The unit can also circulate air around the room without activating the cooling function: The PAC 2000 SH has a two-stage fan with an adjustable and variable air discharge direction for optimal air distribution within the room.
- The air conditioning unit is operated either with the infrared remote control or using the low maintenance membrane key control panel with a backlit LCD display embedded in the device. The convenient timer function enables time-controlled activation and deactivation of the device to save energy and costs. The warmth will be directed outside via a flexible exhaust hose, for which a window or door needs to be left only slightly ajar. The water in the air is removed in the cooling and dehumidification mode, which is then collected as condensation in a collection tank.
- Thanks to its compact construction and handles and wheels embedded in the housing, the 4-in-1 all-rounder can be easily moved around between different locations of use. The cable wind-up on the back of the device makes it easier for you to safely store the PAC 2000 SH.
4-in-1 PAC 2000 SH air conditioning unit – ideally equipped for hot, cold and humid days
Are you compelled by our delightfully affordable all-rounder? Order the PAC 2000 SH 4-in-1 air conditioning unit today at our current sale price, reduced from £395.09 to just £229.68 incl. VAT – now in the Trotec Shop!