Stay cool – the natural way. Because our new, and now available, PAE-series aircoolers work using the natural principle of cooling by evaporation. This occurs when water evaporates due to heat. Which is why the air around rivers and lakes is comfortably cool even when everywhere else is oppressively hot. Could it be any more natural?
The natural cooling principle used by our new PAE 10 and PAE 20 aircoolers is efficient and ensures your energy costs stay very low: the aircoolers draw the heat from the surrounding air by filling their tanks with cold water, then they blow it back out as cool air. With an air capacity of 300 m³/h, both aircoolers require a power consumption of just 70 watts. In contrast to traditional air conditioning units they don’t need chemical coolants and unlike devices that require complicated wall installations or that need air hoses fitting in doors or windows, there is no need to worry about any restrictions when positioning the device.
How it works
The PAE 10 and PAE 20 aircoolers provide various options for an optimum distribution of cool air in the room: three ventilation speeds, an adjustable blowing direction and optional automatic swivelling motion in swing mode enable individual adaptation to weather conditions and seating arrangements. The practical timer function additionally allows convenient, time-based usage.
Both aircoolers do a great job all year round thanks to the additional ventilation and air refreshing function. Because after cooling in summer comes the job of air humidification in winter – the weapon of choice against air that is too dry. Here, with the ventilation function, the intake air is first purified in the integrated air filter and the sophisticated honeycomb structure of the evaporation filter, then it is humidified and fed as cooled air back into the room, or uncooled if the cooling function is switched off.
The large water tanks with a capacity of 4 litres in the PAE 10 and 5 litres in the PAE 20 aircooler allow for long cooling and humidification periods. The hourly consumption is so low, at about 0.4 litres for the PAE 10 aircooler or 0.75 litres for the PAE 20 aircooler, that in one work day, for example, it only needs to be filled with water once. Ideally, you should fill the water tank with water that is as cold as possible – for extra cooling you can use freezer packs or ice cubes.
The light and compact aircoolers are fitted with castors and practical hand grips, allowing you to transport them easily from room to room.
Four of the many advantages that I particularly like with both aircoolers:
- a 3-in-1 solution: air cooling, ventilation and air freshening in one unit
- efficient evaporation cooling with honeycomb technology
- ability to increase cooling performance through cold packs or ice cubes
- adjustable blowing direction and automatically swivelling blades
The PAE 20 3-in-1 aircooler has special comfort functions
- The PAE 20 aircooler can be controlled either using the remote control or on the control panel embedded on the top of the unit.
- In addition to the three ventilation speeds, the PAE 20 aircooler has the additional function ‘natural mode’, which can be selected on the low-maintenance membrane key operating panel. Here, the increasing and subsiding ventilation speed feels like a natural wind and has a highly refreshing effect. The interval automatically changes between different wind strengths in a recurring sequence – between “Low”, “Mid” and “High speed” – for various durations.
PAE 10 and PAE 20 aircoolers – a natural principle. Naturally inexpensive!
Order today at our current offer price:
- The PAE 10 aircooler, reduced from £95.50 to just £66.83
- The PAE 20 aircooler, reduced from £124.15 to just £76.39
incl. VAT – in the Trotec shop now!