Tip of the day: “Spice up your shampoo – with tea tree oil!” Simply put 4-5 drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo and your scalp will remain pleasantly cool all day. And when you come home, with just the push of a button our new PAC 2610 E air conditioner will ensure that fresh cool air finds its way into your rooms together with you. Or perhaps it’s already waiting for you, because of course the remarkably low-priced device’s comfort features also include a timer function…
The time-controlled activation and deactivation of the PAC 2610 E supplies you with cold air in your house just in time, which is to say exactly when such refreshment is absolutely necessary! In addition, the 3-in-1 air conditioner offers a ventilation function and dehumidification function alongside the cooling function. Equipped in this way, the PAC 2610 E, with a maximum cooling capacity of 2.6 kW and a dehumidification performance of up to 1.4 l/h, keeps rooms of approximately 85 m³ comfortably cool and reliably dry. Best of all: since the device was built to be a super compact space-saving miracle, it can be placed anywhere – even in the smallest of niches.
Beat the heat – thanks to these benefits
- You can conveniently control the operating mode, the room temperature, the three ventilation levels and the automatic fan either with the wide-range IR remote control or directly via the convenient membrane keyboard control panel on the air conditioner.
- The automatic mode of the PAC 2610 E air conditioner ensures optimum cooling in continuous operation mode so that the desired room climate is reached. In the ‘Fan’ mode of the automatic setting, the device independently regulates the fan speed of the 3 ventilation levels depending on the ambient temperature.
- As already mentioned at the beginning, the timer function enables time-controlled activation and deactivation of the device. And we’ve even considered your restful night’s sleep: a night mode slowly raises the temperature and, in addition, the LED display can be completely switched off so that you are not disturbed by unnecessary light.
- In contrast to many other air conditioners, with the PAC 2610 E the condensation tank only occasionally needs emptying because it uses the condensate water to cool the condenser through an intelligent recycling system, meaning a large proportion of the condensate evaporates.
- If the device is not used for an extended period of time, it can be stored without any problems by removing the condensation from the air conditioning unit by means of the self-washing function.
- Our additional tip: use the practical AirLock 100 window sealing or AirLock 1000 door sealing to affix the exhaust hose. These ensure the window or door feed-through does not let any cold air escape and also prevent insects from getting inside.