No need to freeze any more – at least not in your own home: There are elegant solutions precisely for this from Trotec, like our TCH 20 E and TCH 22 E convection heaters, for example, which are finally available again. These small electric heaters are an optimal heating solution and simply ideal as a temporary or supplementary heater. This is because both devices guarantee quick, cosy warmth, are blissfully convenient to operate and purchasing them is super affordable.
Our electric heaters are the first choice – especially for rooms, conservatories and cellars without connection to the central heating. Because it’s that easy: All you need to do is place the devices’ connection cable into the plug socket, select the desired thermal output and the warmth marches forth! An ingenious solution offering even further benefits: The TCH 20 E and TCH 22 E convection heating devices …
- heat up the cold air flowing in via electrically heated wires. The now warmer air rises, creating a natural suction effect, which draws the cold air into the unit. This results in uniform and natural air circulation in the room.
- provide clean, condensation-free and odourless heating with a thermal output of up to 2000 W. The air can be heated completely silently via three heat settings of 750 W, 1250 W and 2000 W respectively. The integrated overheating protection ensures safe operation throughout.
- regulate the desired thermal output via a continuously adjustable thermostat control. As soon as the pre-set temperature is reached, the energy efficient unit automatically switches off – and only turns back on when the temperature falls below this value again. Thanks to the thermostat control, the heaters can also be used as frost guards.
- can be moved easily from one room to another due to their lightweight design and carrying handles – whereby the large adjustable feet ensure stable positioning. Both convector heaters can be used as a wall unit using a suspension bracket integrated on the back.
The TCH 22 E has a connectible turbo-fan to speed up air circulation – ideal for quickly heating cool rooms or for ventilation purposes. In addition, the device is equipped with a timer to program individual heating periods from 15 minutes up to 24 hours.
The TCH convector series – for fast-acting and uncomplicated heating
Make sure you snap one up before others beat you to it: Take advantage of our current offer price today and order the
- TCH 20 E convection heater for only £18.86, reduced from £33.05,
- and the TCH 22 E convection heater for only £23.22 reduced from £41.84,
incl. VAT. – now available in the Trotec shop!