For the second time in a row, the new TDS-C series ceramic fan heaters sold out. But because we reacted quickly to the increasing demand, we are able to tell you today: “They’re back!”. In their usual signal red, the new “always-there” heaters of the TDS-C series for tradesmen and workshops are available at an extremely affordable price, so you and your colleagues can soon be nice and warm again – on one condition: Don’t wait too long to place your order…
It’s easy to see why the TDS-C series “always-there” heaters sell out time and time again: these fan heaters are equipped with innovative and durable PTC ceramic. This innovative technology scores points compared to conventional heating wire technology with various advantages, including a longer service life, durable technology, fast heating and overheating protection for different processes. TDS-C series fan heaters are simply the best choice – for heating building containers, market stalls, greenhouses, small halls, garages, workshops, boathouses or for harsh daily use in construction.
The benefits for you at a glance – the ceramic fan heaters of the TDS-C series …
- are available in two variations: the TDS 10 C with two separate heating levels with a heat output of 1 kW or 2 kW, as well as the TDS 20 C, also with two individual heating levels with a heat output of 1.5 kW or 3 kW.
- are 100% Trotec from development to design to production – including the progressive PTC ceramic heating elements.
- do not consume oxygen to generate heat and produce neither combustion gases nor condensate-laden warm air. They are therefore particularly suited for the quick heating of closed, unventilated interior spaces. Since they do not burn any dust whatsoever in the heating process, they are also ideally suited to people with allergies.
- each have a multi-level temperature control with two heating levels and a separate cold air level. In combination with a powerful axial fan, this quickly provides pleasant heat even in very cool rooms. You can set the desired temperature to any level as needed via the integrated thermostat.
- are equipped with remarkably smooth-running fans. Due to these fans and the large heating register surface, you also benefit from a pleasantly even, draught-free and gentle stream of warm air, in direct comparison to conventional electric heaters. If needed, the fan can also be used solely in fan mode without the heating function.
- can also be used while flexibly secured to the wall or ceiling. The fan heaters come equipped for this with two laterally attached mounting threads which can be used to attach to the optionally available wall and ceiling brackets.
TDS-C series ceramic fan heaters – Red. Mobile. Robust. And super affordable!
Order today at our current offer price:
- the TDS 10 C ceramic fan heater for only £20.49, reduced from £37.28,
- the TDS 20 C ceramic fan heater for only £27.95, reduced from £55.94,
including VAT. – now in the Trotec shop!