Summer half-time! Anyone who has made it this far without an air conditioning unit sincerely deserves a break from sweating. But the summer carries on uninterrupted into a second round at least as hot. Hence our current recommendation to all who are not keen on repeating the sweat-inducing heat experiences of the first half: Our new, previously sold out 3-in-1 PAC 2010 S air conditioning unit is now available again – for perfect cooling and pure refreshment!
Above all, if you like, with the PAC 2010 S you needn’t take care of anything else. The effective, as well as energy-saving, automatic mode keeps the room at a constant comfortably cool temperature. In doing so, this relaxing coolness operates on a very simple principle: When the temperature in the room is at or over the target temperature of 24 °C, the PAC 2010 S runs automatically in cooling mode. If the temperature drops below this level, it will be switched automatically to just the ventilator.
The benefits for you at a glance – the PAC 2010 S air conditioning unit …
- is ideally suited for smaller living and office rooms up a size of 65 m², with its 2 kW performance and energy efficiency class A.
- has three operating modes – cooling, ventilation and dehumidification. The device thus keeps your rooms reliably dry with a daily dehumidification performance of up to 24 litres. In contrast to many other air conditioners, the condensation tank only occasionally needs emptying because an intelligent recycling system uses the condensate water to cool the condenser, whereby a large proportion of the condensate evaporates.
- has two ventilation levels as well as the adjustable blowing direction, for an ideal distribution of the air stream to suit your requirements.
- the automatic mode saves you additional costs in combination with the integrated 24-hour timer. The timer enables timed activation and deactivation f if you would like to use the air conditioner only at certain times.
- enables control of all individual settings with the low-maintenance membrane keyboard control panel as well as conveniently via IR remote control.
- can be moved easily and quickly between alternate locations thanks to its compact design, the integrated recessed grips and the transport castors.