“Water on!” Finally, give a pithy command and be 100% certain that it will be followed without further ado: Our new brand immersion pumps for clear and waste water satisfy all irrigation and drainage tasks with absolute reliability and, due to their performance strength, stand up to even the most extreme demands. Professional solutions with an excellent price-performance ratio.
With the new immersion pumps of the TWP series, you are optimally equipped for versatile applications in clean to severely contaminated water, such as withdrawing water from lakes, ponds and rivers, transferring or pumping water out of a pool, pond, cistern, or rain barrel or for draining out a flooded cellar. The TWP 4005 E clear water immersion pump serves for effective drainage and transfer of clean or only mildly contaminated water with dirt particles up to a diameter of 5 mm. The TWP 4025 E and TWP 7025 E waste water immersion pumps can handle severely contaminated water as well – here particles can be up to 25 mm in diameter.
This compact clear water pump is ideally suited for quickly and thoroughly draining shallow flooded surfaces, such as cellars and swimming pools. A water level of just 80 mm is sufficient for the shallow suctioning TWP 4005 E to start the interior pump wheel, then the device pumps on an even substrate down to a remaining water level of just 3 mm. An integrated backflow stop prevents the hose from emptying after decommissioning and shortens the time required for suctioning to start up again upon recommissioning.
- With a power consumption of 400 watts, the clear water immersion pump TWP 4005 E extracts up to 7,000 litres per hour up to an extraction height of 7.5 metres.
- Starting at a water level of just 80 mm, the device pumps down to a remaining water level of just 3 mm.
These robust pumps are particularly suitable for transporting severely contaminated water, for example as found in flooded cellars and living rooms, construction and waste water pits and pond water, pools or cisterns. Of course you can also use these immersion pumps simply to transport uncontaminated, clear water.
- With a power consumption of 400 watts, the waste water immersion pump TWP 4025 E extracts up to 7,500 litres of contaminated water per hour up to an extraction height of 5 metres.
- Starting at a water level of just 90 mm, the robust pump can be inserted and the extraction of the waste water can be started, then the device pumps the remaining water level to a suction height of 35 mm.
- With a power consumption of 750 watts, the waste water immersion pump TWP 7025 E extracts up to 13,000 litres of contaminated water per hour up to an extraction height of 9 metres.
- Starting at a minimum working depth of just 115 mm, the extraction of the waste water can be started, then the device pumps the remaining water level to a suction height of 35 mm.
How it works
The new clear and waste water immersion pumps from Trotec are equipped with a watertight encapsulated and impact resistant plastic housing, which offers your maintenance-free motor extra protection. The motors also have an integrated thermal protection switch for the event of overheating.
The float switches, which can be locked in any position, offer the choice between automatic operation and manual continuous operation. In automatic mode, the preselected water level is responsible for the activation and deactivation of the device, whereby the dry run protection automatically stops the pumping operation when the water level is too low. On the contrary, if the float switch is locked horizontally in the continuous operation setting, the device operates in permanent mode.
Universal connections for 25 mm and 32 mm inner diameters as well as 1” and 1½‘‘ screwed connections enable trouble-free coupling with additional hose and pipe connections. The angle adapter can be adjusted in any desired position so that hoses and pipes can also run parallel to the ground. Thanks to a 10-metre long connection cable, the respective pump is installed quickly, and with the supplied fastening rope it easily reaches the water, and back to the top if needed. The stable ergonomic handle additionally facilitates handling of the compact waste water immersion pump and is also provided for mounting the device on the nylon rope.
Four of the many advantages that I particularly like:
- the extremely long service life due to ceramic mechanical seals
- the maintenance-free motors with integrated thermal protection switches for overheating
- the automatic activation and deactivation thanks to the infinitely variable float switches
- the dry run protection in automatic mode
Clear and waste water immersion pumps – professional brand quality from Trotec!
Decide which of our new clear and waste water immersion pumps best fulfil your requirement profile and order today at our current offer price:
incl. VAT. – now in the Trotec shop!