The tip of the day: “Between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m., it’s best to take a break.” Like the southerners, whoever has a job that will allow it fits in a siesta during the hottest hours of the day and only occasionally lets their eyes wander to the elegant TVM 12 floor fan – a real eye-catcher with its classic retro design, which dispels the hot humid air with a constant cooling stream of air. And with a likewise nostalgic price-performance ratio…
After lunch break as well, the TVM 12, with its classic elegant chrome design and running smoothness, is just as well-placed in your home as in the office, or provides the right dose of coolness as a wind machine in photo shoots, film sets or filming. Also, the fan can be installed very easily as a cooling highlight in restaurants as well due to its optional wall and ceiling bracket. Whether for ventilation, wind generation, wind cooling or drying – the TVM 12 is versatile.
Heat-free – thanks to these advantages
- With its 55 watts of power and blade diameter of 12 inches (around 30 cm), the TVM 12 floor fan generates proper coolness – from a gentle breeze to a strong wind. With three available speed levels, which can be set on the control elements attached to the back of the chrome-plated metal rotor cage, the fan effortlessly manages the range between moderate temperatures and hot temperature peaks.
- The rotor cage can be tilted at any angle on its horizontal axis up to 100°, allowing the air stream to be directed perfectly to suit your needs.
- The TVM 12 floor fan is made entirely of metal, from its blades in chrome styling to its chrome-plated support leg – even the motor is fitted with a copper coil. This not only looks elegant, but also extends the service life of the entire device.
- Three slip-resistant rubber feet attached to the bottom of the likewise chrome-plated support leg ensure secure positioning of the device – the fan easily withstands even small jostles.
- The compact TVM 12 is also optimally prepared for changing the location of use – a carrying handle attached to the back and a cable rewind make transporting the flagship fan as easy as ever.