The new compact BG40 gas detector closes a sensitive security gap in handling gases such as natural gas, methane, ethane and propane. This is because the consistent use of the gas detector when carrying out leak tests prevents possible accidents arising from leaks of combustible gases with almost absolute certainty. Due to the high demand for the indispensable security tool, its production needs to be repeated – starting immediately, the gas alarm device is once again available.
With the BG40 gas detector, you can easily and regularly check gas cartridges and liquid gas containers in your household or on your boat, as well as gas pipelines and fittings, for their tightness. The measuring device detects the smallest leaks and alerts you to gas leaks optically and acoustically, as well as through vibrations, with this being done simultaneously. It is therefore a gas warning device and gas detector in one device!
The benefits for you at a glance – the BG40 gas detector …
- quickly responds to register even the smallest gas leaks within less than two seconds due to its high sensitivity.
- warns with a sensitivity of <10 ppm even from the lowest gas concentrations by means of an optical, acoustic and vibration alarm. The acoustic alarm signals an increasing intensity of the leaking gas with increasing frequency and volume.
- reliably detects combustible gases such as natural gas, methane, ethane, propane, butane, hexane, ethylene, acetaldehyde, formaldehyde, toluene, p-xylene, acetone, alcohol, benzene, ammonia, steam, carbon monoxide, petrol and hydrogen sulphide.
- detects leaks even in hard-to-access areas thanks to its 40 cm long flexible tubular probe.
- is equipped with a backlit LCD display on which the measured ppm values can be read quickly and easily, even in unfavourable lighting conditions.
- shows the Lower Explosion Level in % on the display. The so-called Lower Explosion Level, abbreviated as LEL, defines the minimum gas concentration in the air at which an explosion is possible.
BG40 gas detector – high sensitivity and fast alarm response!
Order the new BG40 gas detector today for our current offer price, reduced from £120.57 to just £92.74 incl. VAT – now in the Trotec shop!