For all those who hit the nail on the head, for all those who appreciate the value of sensible tools, and for all those who impatiently waited for the new drill and chisel set – we shout out to you today: “It is here! It is available! It is soon yours!” And if a professional or ambitious handyman knows where his hammer drill currently is and by all means treasures good tools, but has no idea what we’re talking about – we can help with that as well …
We are talking about one of the current top offers from Trotec’s range of power tools: Our new 11-piece drill and chisel set for hammer drills – made in industrial quality from wear-resistant alloyed tool steel 40Cr. The 9 hammer spiral drills as well as the flat and pointed chisels allow you to work quickly and “hammer-safely” – that’s exactly why the professional set is the optimal equipment for all hammer and chisel drills with an SDS plus system, such as the PDRS 10-230V from Trotec. Whether drilling into stone, lightweight concrete and bricks, or chiselling through concrete and rock – with the professional attachments you always make fast progress in your work. To keep all tool attachments neatly arranged at all times, the complete set comes in a practical storage box.
How it works
- The 9 hammer spiral drills in diameters from 5 to 22 mm enable fast and easy placement of small or large dowels. Each drill is made of durable, chrome-alloyed tool steel and has a hammer-safe tungsten carbide tip with a hardness of 48 HRC. This ensures a long service life even under high stress conditions. The asymmetrical spiral shape of the drill ensures optimal drill dust removal.
- The break-proof flat chisel (20 × 250 mm) of industrial quality wear-resistant alloyed tool steel achieves a targeted breaking effect in rock for fast masonry openings or for chiselling out channels for cables. The geometry of its cutting tip prevents the chisel from jamming.
- The pointed chisel (14 × 250 mm) offers the same tool characteristics. Its special construction achieves a precise concentration of all the impact energy and ensures the greatest possible material removal through the wedge effect.
Four of the numerous advantages that I particularly like:
- the wear-resistant alloyed tool steel for all attachments
- the optimal suitability for stone, lightweight concrete and brick
- the ability to use all hammer and chisel drills with an SDS plus system
- it comes in the practical storage box