It was in the darkest, coldest month of the year that the IR 2500 S and IR 2550 S infrared radiant heaters were temporarily sold out. But now there is light at the end of the tunnel, because both are now available to order again! It offers you an ideal heating solution for providing soothing warmth everywhere in the home – when you’re having a shower in the morning, when you’re enjoying a nice glass of wine on the patio in the evening, even in the ever cold corners of the house in the basement or workshop.
Sit comfortably in warmth outside on the patio and enjoy the winter sun – the two infrared radiant heaters, the IR 2500 S and IR 2550 S, allow you to do just that with ease thanks to their enormous 2,500 watts of power. Their ease of use and commissioning, as well as their great value, is all the more reason why both of these powerful heaters are such a good investment – and why you shouldn’t wait to order!
The benefits for you at a glance – the IR 2500 S and IR 2550 S radiant heaters…
- generate pleasant infrared warmth without any need for preheating, producing clean, condensate-free, odourless and silent warmth and on top of that are proven solutions for allergy-sufferers, since they don’t stir up dust.
- are ideally suited for use in larger spaces, such as storage facilities, marquees, indoor markets or street cafés, thanks to their robust construction and the successful aluminium design. Both can be used flexibly indoors and outdoors.
- impress as heat sources that can be positioned precisely and effectively with the 90° adjustable tilt angle, for example when used at tables in restaurants. Thanks to their lengths of 870 mm each, they also have a wide effective range.
- can be attached to the wall and ceiling – in order to commission the device simply plug its connecting cable into the nearest socket.
- can also be used as free-standing models with the flexible attachment options on a telescopic stand and can also be used temporarily in places without a roof.
Practical benefit of the IR 2500 S – infinitely variable thermostat
The IR 2500 S infrared radiant heater is equipped with a top-class comfort function, since it has an infinitely variable thermostat. Once set to the right individual comfortable temperature, the device reliably heats the room up to that exact point – it then switches itself off to save energy and switches back on automatically when the temperature falls. What’s more, the IR 2500 S is licensed for use in bathrooms, since the device is spray-proof and jet water-proof according to protection class IP34.
Practical benefit of the IR 2550 S – 3 heating levels and IR remote control
The IR 2550 S has the ‘off’ level as well as three heating levels at 850 W, 1,650 W and 2,500 W. Of course all of the functions can also be controlled from the radiant heater operating panel. A look at the integrated LED display will show which heating level is currently selected and the operation control light signals whether the device is generally functional.
Control of the IR 2550 S infrared radiant heater is made into a convenient pleasure thanks to its IR remote control: Switching the radiant heater on and off, selecting the three heating levels and regulating the 24-hour timer is all done very simply at the push of a button. Because of this the IR 2550 S is ideally suited for use in larger spaces, for example in marquees, street cafés or in stables, since with the remote control, the infrared radiant heater can be switched on and off conveniently when installed on the ceiling or in difficult-to-reach places. If, for example, you have an outdoor dining area, the radiant heater is both a convenient and profitable heat source thanks to this simple operating option.
The IR S series of infrared radiant heaters – pleasant heat at a pleasant price!
Order today at our current offer price:
- the IR 2500 S infrared radiant heater reduced from £111.94 to just £51.29,
- the IR 2550 S infrared radiant heater reduced from £121.28 to just £60.62,
including VAT. – now in the Trotec shop!