For all who finally want to get started: The powerful hammer and chisel drill PRDS 10-230V is available again. Powerful chiselling, hammering or drilling – you’ll always know what to turn to on every project with this professional powerhouse. When knocking down tiles, prising open cable slots, chiselling walls, hammer drilling in concrete or granite and rotary drilling in wood and metal, the reliable hammer drill never compromises, but performs excellently at a knock-down price!
Whatever your next project is, as a compact hammer drill in the 5 kg class, the professional hammer drill PRDS 10-230V will give you the extra high power you need with its 5 joules of striking force. Equipped with a robust aluminium gear head and pneumatic hammer system, the device is the perfect solution for demanding continuous operation in renovation, installation, construction and chiselling work.
The benefits for you at a glance – the hammer and chisel drill PRDS 10-230V …
- produces a striking force of 5 Joules with the extremely powerful 1,500 W in its pneumatic hammer system. This allows you to drill through even the hardest materials easily, regardless of the pressure applied.
- allows you to adjust the PRDS 10-230V’s required power for each task appropriate to the materials in combination with the continuously variable strike and speed control: from spot drilling in delicate tiles to quickly chiselling out large areas.
- allows you to change the tool head with just one hand thanks to the SDS plus socket. Of course, the hammer function can be completely deactivated for drilling in wood and metal.
- will even leave you impressed with its performance benefits when performing core drilling, for example for sanitary and electrical installations. The extremely strong striking mechanism offers the best drive for effective results – particularly when used with drill bits with large diameters.
- is efficient and easy-to-handle at the same time. The PRDS 10-230V guarantees a perfect centre of gravity during use thanks to the ergonomic L-shaped design. On top of that, both its vibration-absorbing main handle and the additional handle, which can swivel 360°, help to ensure optimum handling even in tight workspaces.
- enables predetermined drill depths or multiple boreholes of the same depth to be adhered to thanks to the practical depth stop provided.
TÜV-tested quality – extensive equipment
- You are in safe hands with the PRDS 10-230V as this chisel and hammer drill comes with TÜV-tested quality as a guarantee of its high value, safety and functionality.
- The PRDS 10-230V chisel and hammer drill comes as a complete package including gear rim drill chuck with SDS plus socket, SDS pointed chisel 14 x 250 mm, SDS flat chisel 14 x 250 mm,, three SDS drills 8/10/12 x 150 mm, gear rim key, metal depth stop and transport case.
Hammer and chisel drill PRDS 10-230V – excellent performance at a knock-down price!
Order the hammer and chisel drill PRDS 10-230V today at our current offer price, reduced from £92.28 to just £50.74 incl. VAT. – in the Trotec shop now!
Moreover, with our optionally available multi-piece drill and chisel set of proven Trotec quality, you can open up further options for using your new PRDS 10-230V.