Many hobby gardeners have built up a supply of water in the form of cisterns or at least in a rain barrel. But what if the life-giving water needs to be recirculated or pumped out at some point? What if the pool or garden pond has to be drained quickly? Or what if half of the garden has been filled with contaminated water? In these and many other cases we always have the best solution for you – with submerged clear water pumps and submerged waste water pumps from Trotec.
Reliable, powerful and suitable for a wide variety of applications around the house and garden – these are the quality attributes of the submerged pumps from Trotec’s TWP series. They can be used for versatile applications as well as irrigation and drainage tasks in clean to heavily contaminated water. This includes, for example, water removal from lakes, ponds and rivers; recirculation and suction of water from pools, lakes, cisterns or rain barrels; and the draining out of flooded cellars.
Depending on whether it is used for clear or waste water, on shallow or deep surfaces or for small or large dirt particles, choosing a pumping solution that is optimally tailored to your requirements is recommended. While clear water pumps are suitable for use in pools, tanks, cisterns and wells, submerged waste water pumps extract heavily contaminated water with particle sizes up to 25 mm.
How submerged clear water pumps differ from submerged waste water pumps:
Submerged clear water pumps:
Submerged clear water pumps are used to effectively pump out and recirculate clear liquids or liquids that are only slightly contaminated with dirt particles, for example to convey domestic sewage, rain or seepage water; to drain pools; and when there is a washing machine leakage in the house. The respective ‘maximum particle size‘ indicates how large the dirt particles may be without causing damage to the pump.
A particular advantage offered by submerged clear water pumps is the possibility of ‘shallow suction’. With this technical feature, water can be pumped out to such an extent that a particularly low water level of only a few millimetres remains – resulting in what is called ‘wipe-dry drainage’. The minimum suction level – that is to say, the lowest possible level to which water can generally be pumped out – is specified in the pumps’ technical data.
Submerged waste water pumps
Submerged waste water pumps convey heavily contaminated water, which takes place when, for example, emptying garden ponds, tanks or cisterns; pumping water out of construction and waste water pits; removing water from lakes, ponds and rivers; or in cases of emergency draining due to flooding. Here, too, the ‘maximum particle size’ defines the maximum diameter of the contaminations that may be contained in the pumped liquid.
In addition to the typical uses already mentioned, the versatile range of applications of submerged waste water pumps also includes drainage under difficult and extreme conditions. Due to their high-quality technology, the pumps provide indispensable support in emptying construction and waste water pits as well as in emergency drainage after flooding has occurred.
Trotec offers both types of pumps – in low-priced brand quality
Shallow suctioning TWP 4005 E submerged clear water pump
With the compact TWP 4005 E clear water pump from Trotec you are able to quickly and thoroughly drain shallow flooded surfaces in, for example, cellars and swimming pools – on the condition that the clear water only contains dirt particles up to a diameter of 5 mm. A water level of just 80 mm is sufficient for the submerged pump to start the interior pump wheel. The shallow-suctioning device pumps level ground “wipe-dry” – that is to say down to a remaining water level of just 3 mm. An integrated backflow stop prevents the hose from emptying after decommissioning and shortens the time required for suctioning to start up again upon recommissioning.
- With a power consumption of 400 watts, the TWP 4005 E submerged clear water pump extracts up to 7,000 litres per hour up to an extraction height of 7.5 metres.
- Starting at a water level of just 80 mm, the device pumps down to a ‘wipe-dry‘ level – that is to say down to a remaining water level of just 3 mm..
TWP 4025 E and TWP 7025 submerged waste water pumps
These robust pumps from Trotec are particularly suitable for transporting heavily contaminated water, for example as found in flooded cellars and living rooms, construction and waste water pits, and pond water, pools or cisterns. The waste water can contain small stones, pieces of wood or lumps of earth with a diameter of up to 25 mm. It goes without saying that these submerged pumps can also be used to convey uncontaminated water.
- With a power consumption of 400 watts, the TWP 4025 E submerged waste water pump extracts up to 7,500 litres of contaminated water per hour up to an extraction height of 5 metres.
- Starting at a water level of 90 mm, the robust pump can be inserted and the extraction of the waste water can be started. The device then pumps the remaining water level to a suction height of 35 mm.
- With a power consumption of 750 watts, the TWP 7025 E submerged waste water pump extracts up to 13,000 litres of contaminated water per hour up to an extraction height of 9 metres.
- Starting at a minimum working depth of just 115 mm, the extraction of the waste water can be started. The device then pumps the remaining water level to a suction height of 35 mm.
Choose ‘your’ TWP submerged pump – in TÜV-certified quality
You can purchase each of our submerged pumps from the TWP series in TÜV-certified quality as a guarantee for high value, safety and functionality at our current offer prices:
- you receive the TWP 4005 E submerged pump as a complete set with a reducing adapter (including a pre-installed backflow stop and sealing ring), an angle adapter, a 12 m long nylon cord and a 10 m long power cord, reduced from £50.50 to just £27.54
- you receive the TWP 4025 E submerged pump as a complete set with a reducing adapter, an angle adapter, a 12 m long nylon cord and a 10 m long power cord, reduced from £50.50 to just £27.54
- you receive the TWP 7025 E submerged pump as a complete set with a reducing adapter, an angle adapter, a 12 m long nylon cord and a 10 m long power cord, reduced from £68.89 to just £36.72
including VAT – now in the Trotec shop!