What is the secret to the success of our most popular electric heater, the Convector TCH 22 E? January 2016 – we first introduce the TCH 22 E. And before we knew it: sold out! May 2016 – the small direct heater is back – but not for long: sold out! A new run last November – within days: sold out! In December: sold out! Is it because of the innovative convection heating? The easy handling? The unbeatably good value? The three heating settings? The thermal control? The …
Whatever it is precisely that makes it just so popular – the Convector TSH 22 E is now available for delivery again. And for reasons that are easy to see, we don’t want to make any predictions about how long the device will stay in our delivery warehouse.
The benefits for you at a glance – the convector TCH 22 E …
- heats without oil or gas costs. All you need to operate the electric heater is a plug socket. Set up, plug in, ready to go – the elegant convector is the top choice especially for rooms, conservatories and basements with no connection to central heating.
- warms up the cold air flowing in via electrically heated wires. The now warmer air rises, creating a natural suction effect, which draws the cold air into the unit. This results in uniform and natural air circulation in the room.
- regulates the desired thermal output via a continuously adjustable thermostat control. As soon as the pre-set temperature is reached, the energy efficient TSH 22 E automatically switches off – and only turns back on when the temperature falls below this value again. In addition, the unit is equipped with a timer, so you can conveniently program individual heating periods of 15 minutes up to 24 hours.
- has three heat settings, 750 W, 1,250 W and 2,000 W, with which you can warm up the room quietly and odourlessly. The turbo-fan thereby ensures fast air circulation, so that you can be warm in no time at all.
- can also be used as a frost monitor thanks to the thermostat control. The heater is then automatically activated by the thermostat, to keep rooms free from frost or to avoid excessive drops in temperature. An integrated overheating protection guarantees safe usage, as the electric heater turns off automatically as soon as it overheats.
- is fitted with large adjustable feet for stability. Using two integrated suspension brackets on the back of the device, you can also easily use the electric heater as a wall unit. Due to its low weight and carrying handles, the device can be easily transported from one location to another.
Convector TCH 22 E – the most popular electric heater ever!
Snap up this sensationally priced device, before others beat you to it again: Order the Convector TCH 22 E at our current offer price reduced from £40.08 to just £22.24 incl. VAT – in the Trotec shop now!