Professional handymen are just as well equipped with this BD21 laser distance meter indoors as on construction sites. The device measures distances, areas and volumes easily in a matter of seconds. Best of all: The BD21 ends inconvenient handling with yardsticks, pencils and spirit levels – and also scores points with its large display, now with even easier to read inverse white numbers.
With the BD21 you always benefit from the precise results and you can optimally calculate the need for working materials such as paint, parquet or tiles. The distance meter offers standard functions and equipment features that are otherwise only available in expensive top range devices – see for yourself:
The benefits for you at a glance – the BD21 distance meter …
- provides an integrated 90° tilt sensor with 3-point Pythagoras functions. With its assistance, you can determine distances, areas and volumes in even hard to reach places quickly, easily and with precision.
- with a maximum measuring range of 70 metres, also facilitates height and partial height measurements, distance tracking and indirect distance or height measurements around obstacles.
- can also be used as an electronic spirit level. The features include a timer function and automatic switch-off function as well as a multifunctional end piece.
- has its own button for every function and setting. This is how the BD21 laser distance meter always remains really easy to operate despite its extensive functions.
- thanks to adjustable lighting as well as inverted white numbers, it enables easy to read measurements on the large multi-row display both in dark spaces and in daylight. Moreover, it can also be used effortlessly – since the device boasts a tripod socket.
- masterfully overcomes tougher situations on construction sites with dust and water spray protection in accordance with IP54.