The widely sought-after TTK 75 S is back! Having been sold out for a long time, the highly prized comfort dehumidifier is being rolled out onto the market once again: With its impressive performance, it received an overall mark of 1,3 from the independent reviewers Heimwerker Praxis. In addition it was chosen by the judges as the “Best of 2014” product in its category. And what’s more, it also scored points with the testers with its operating comfort and elegant design. But the best thing is – it’s available again!
The appealing design of the TTK 75 S impresses just as much as the technical equipment and functions packed into it: That is how the energy-saving rotary compressor with a daily dehumidification output of up to 24 litres easily ensures that large heated rooms of up to 50 m² stay dry. And the comfort dehumidifier has even more to offer…
The benefits at a glance – the TTK 75 S dehumidifier…
- has an adjustable hygrostat for constantly monitoring the relative humidity. When the limit is exceeded, the device is activated automatically. Once the desired humidity level has been reached, the compressor switches itself off.
- can adjust the circulating air quantity in two stages to fine-tune the dehumidification performance.
- meets the relevant safety standards of its class: That is why the device is equipped with a filling level warning light for when the water tank is full, as well as an overfill protection with auto shut-off.
- also allows unmonitored long-term drying in permanent operation: for this the dehumidifier is equipped with an integrated separate hose connection for external condensate drainage.
- contains an easy-to-clean antibacterial air filter that keeps the air free from animal hair, fluff and dust.
- ensures maximum flexibility with the practical carry handle and the minimum required distance from wall surfaces of only 20 cm.