If it were a pop star, the TTK 68 E dehumidifier would be giving an extra concert after the other one – because this stylish dehumidifier is one of our most in demand devices. Sold out until a short time ago, the fans who until now had to wait in line have a good chance to leave the TTK 68 E performing live permanently in their own homes. It comes to you with its complete range of features and at a budget price – as long as you invite it in time!
Once you first encounter the TTK 68 E in its fine green metallic look, you will never want to part with it. We know this already- and that’s why we have equipped the dehumidifier with everything that it needs so that you feel confident with the device.
The benefits for you at a glance – the TTK 68 E dehumidifier …
- impresses with its many extras from the first time you switch it on. Its air flap opens automatically after pressing the start button and closes automatically when the device turns off to protect the air outlet from contamination.
- comes equipped with hydrostatic-controlled automatic dehumidifier. Simply enter your desired humidity level on the LCD display and you always get the optimal humidity in your spaces. Once the desired humidity level is reached, the compressor shuts itself off to save energy and turns itself on again if the humidity level is exceeded again. Alternatively you can run the device in permanent mode or conveniently adapt its operating times to your individual habits with a 24-hour timer.
- scores points for its superior capacity reserves. The device keeps rooms up to 45 m² reliably dry with its daily dehumidification capacity of 20 litres. Thanks to its special dehumidification function the device also dries clothes and more quickly extracts the moisture from wet clothes as well as rugs and carpeting.
- is equipped with virtually all essential features optimised for the everyday. The TTK 68 E provides you with both a comfortable and flexible operation: The filling level display signals to you when the water tank should be emptied and the overfill protection with automatic shut-off ensures that nothing overflows. An electronic automatic defroster prevents ice from forming in the evaporator and to ensure this, the air filter is easily accessible and especially washable. The carrying handles as well as the dehumidifier’s steerable wheels allow for the location to be changed conveniently.
- makes unattended continuous operation possible. With its the integrated drainage connectionthe device directly discharges the condensed water through a hose. So you can even for example monitor the humidity of your holiday home in your absence.
TTK 68 E dehumidifier – get this fine bargain buy now!
Just like every real star, this luxuriously-equipped device will only make a few limited appearances: Order the TTK 68 E dehumidifier today at our current offer of £144.68 reduced from £244.18 incl. VAT. – now available in the Trotec shop!