It’s back: the TTK 50 E dehumidifier has returned. After its lighting-fast sellout due to its high demand, the popular dehumidifier is now back in stock. But the question is: For how long? The device offers all the convenient equipment a dehumidifier can have at an unbeatably low price – including a pleasantly timeless appearance that allows it to be integrated into any room environment without being at all conspicuous. So don’t hesitate…
The TTK 50 E has a clear and easy solution to all demands placed on a modern comfort dehumidifier, since it only has a few, easy-to-understand controls, meaning that you do not have to spend hours studying the instruction manual first with this drying device. Set it up, switch it on, set the dehumidifying capacity – and you’re done!
The benefits at a glance – the TTK 50 E dehumidifier …
- reliably keeps medium-sized rooms up to about 30 m² in size dry with a daily dehumidification capacity of up to 16 litres.
- is equipped with a long-lasting and quiet rotary compressor, which allows you to use the device in rooms that are used everyday.
- can be operated either in hygrostat-controlled automatic mode or in continuous operation mode.
- is even designed for unsupervised continuous operation. Thanks to the integrated drainage connection, the condensed water is drained immediately via a tube. This means that reliable continuous dehumidification operation is also guaranteed in unmonitored basement rooms or in holiday homes.
- is also suitable for allergy sufferers. The easily accessible, reusable air filter is easy to clean, filters animal hair, fluff, lint and dust, and prevents bacterial growth.
- has all the convenient features of its class, such as a fill level notification and overflow protection with automatic switch-off.
- can conveniently change location thanks to the compact dimensions, low weight and the castor wheels.