The TTK 28 E dehumidifier, which was specially developed for small, heated rooms, is finally back in stock. The device’s dimensions are so compact that it can fit into practically any nook – at the same time, the dehumidifier is so well equipped that it can perfectly meet all your requirements. If you have smaller rooms which require drying, this handy dryer is the optimal top performer for this purpose.
Is it compact? The TTK 28 has a length of just 237 mm, the width is only 300 mm and height-wise it measures just 410 mm. Therefore it can find a place to do its job even in the smallest of rooms: it will reliably keep living and working spaces of up to 15 m² dry with a daily dehumidifying capacity of up to 10 litres. In addition, the unit comes with features that make it the best option among comfort dehumidifiers – also at an unbeatable price-performance ratio, of course.
The benefits at a glance – the TTK 28 E dehumidifier…
- Has automatic hygrostat-controlled dehumidifying function, on which you can preselect the desired air humidity value of 40, 50 or 60 %. The unit automatically activates when the set humidity has been exceeded, and as soon as the desired value is reached it switches itself off to save energy.
- constant dehumidification is available as an additional operating mode, where you can read off each currently selected operating mode by means of the illuminated LED display.
- The integrated drainage connection enables constant unsupervised operation. For this, the device discharges the condensed water directly via a hose – this means you can monitor the air humidity of your holiday home even when you’re not there.
- Has an automatic restart function: after deactivation due to an unexpected power failure, the TTK 28 E restarts using the preselected setting as soon as the power supply is available again. In this way, the TTK 28 E is also suited for use with an external timer.
- Ensures safety: A filling level warning light gives warning that the water tank is full and the overfill protection with automatic shut down ensures immediate functional deactivation. Additionally, a porthole grants a clear view into the water tank so that the filling level is always visible.
- It’s comfort features are completed with an automatic convection defrosting function and an easily accessible and washable air filter. The cable and plug holder, the retractable carry handle and the steerable wheels make moving the unit from one room to another easy.
Comfort Dehumidifier TTK 28 E – the top of the range for small spaces
Place an order for the TTK 28 E Comfort Dehumidifier today and take advantage of the current price of just £91.61 incl. VAT, reduced from £183.27 – now in the Trotec shop!