The PAGS 10-125 angle grinder enables safe separation, cutting and grinding of metal as well as effortless cutting of tile and concrete block. Because the compact all-rounder also impresses with professional Trotec brand quality, ergonomic optimisation and an excellent price-performance ratio, the tool was sold out in no time. So if you think the now available angle grinder belongs in your workshop, you better act now …
You can tackle just about any challenge with it: The PAGS 10-125 has a strong 1,200 W motor, which is characterised by persistent high performance. In combination with its low-vibration operation the device creates the ideal conditions for the comfortable and effortless separation and cutting, grinding and brushing of metal tiles and concrete blocks.
The benefits at a glance – the PAGS 10-125 angle grinder …
- has great stability thanks to its durable die-cast aluminium gear head.
- ensures fast work progress even under load with its a constant speed of 3,000 – 12,000 rotations per minute. The continuous rotational speed selection via the adjusting wheel makes it possible to regulate the device’s performance for an optimal adjustment to the respective material.
- is fitted with a spindle lock, which makes it possible to change the disks by hand – the grinding or separating disk can be changed very easily by pushing the locking knob.
- in contrast to many other devices, allows the tool-free quick adjustment of disk and brush protection, which makes smooth work at all angles distinctly easier.
- as an ergonomically optimised tool due to the slim handlebar and the rubber soft-grip inlay, it is pleasantly easy to grip on the main and additional handles, even when used for a longer time.
- supports two-handed and therefore effortless work with the additional handle which can be mounted in three positions.
- provides an increase in safety by means of an on/off switch with a safety lock to prevent inadvertent activation of the angle grinder.
PAGS 10-125 angle grinder – TÜV-certified brand quality!
Order the PAGS 10-125 angle grinder today at our current offer price, reduced from £45.72 to just £27.42 incl. VAT. – now in the Trotec-Shop!
The PAGS 10-125 is delivered in TÜV-certified quality as a guarantee of high value, safety and functionality – complete in the robust case with a separating disk, protective cover, additional handle, face spanner and clamping nut.