Tip of the day: Enjoy the last days of sunshine – make a trip to the outdoor pool or the amusement park, or even just to get your next coffee. And then you can return to your delightfully pre-cooled home – super refreshing and perfectly timed thanks to the timer function of our high-performance PAC 3200 E A+ air conditioner. What does A+ stand for? For the energy efficiency class A+ – which saves 20% more energy than the ordinary energy class A!
In keeping with the motto ‘saving while cooling’, the PAC 3200 E A+ is also easy on your wallet. By combining the latest technology with a pleasingly low energy consumption, the environmentally-conscious PAC 3200 E A+ air conditioner fulfils all the requirements of energy efficiency class A+. This means an energy saving of 20% compared to similar air conditioners in energy class A, as well as a greater cooling performance. But that’s only the tip of the iceberg for the device’s thoroughly convenient features, because this cost-cutting air conditioner possesses all the superior comfort functions of its class.
Beat the heat – thanks to these benefits
- Even in the warmest summer months, the PAC 3200 E A+ air conditioner can quickly bring large rooms of up to 42m² to a comfortable temperature with its powerful cooling output of 3.2kW.
- In automatic mode, the money-saving air conditioner independently regulates cooling depending on the environmental and target temperatures. The device also has fully automatic dehumidifying and ventilation functions to create an optimally comfortable climate in your home.
- With a maximum dehumidifying output of approximately 1.2 litres per hour, your rooms will stay reliably dry.
- Without having to switch on the cooling function, you can use the ventilation function with its 3 ventilation stages to regularly circulate the air in your home, which filters and refreshes it.
- The adjustable timer function of the PAC 3200 E A+ offers further saving potential, by providing time-controlled device activation and deactivation. The timer can be adjusted via the user-friendly remote control, as can all other functions of the air conditioner. These functions include a three-stage adjustable fan and sleep mode, among others. The settings can also be adjusted using the membrane keyboard on the top of the device.
- The air conditioner is characterised by high mobility, excellent flexibility of use and a compact, space-saving design. The low-friction wheels, which rotate through 360 degrees, and the ergonomically designed handle grips make the device easy to manoeuvre and allow easy transport to other locations. Extra-practical: a storage compartment for the connection cable makes it easier to store the device when the cooling season is over.
- Our extra tip: use the practical and optional AirLock 100 window sealing or AirLock 1000 window and door sealing to affix the exhaust hose: These ensure the exhaust hose feed-through does not let any cold air escape and prevent insects from getting inside.
PAC 3200 E A+ air conditioner – enjoy an extra energy saving of 20%!
Finally back in stock from tomorrow: Order the PAC 3200 E A+ air conditioner today at our current sale price, reduced from £561.43 to just £327.48 incl. VAT – now in the Trotec Shop!