Tip of the day: “Take a break!” When driving, you should take a break every hour and drink up to 0.5 litres of water. A lack of heat emission in an overheated car can have a fatal effect on responsiveness and system circulation. Or just leave the car and find a well-air-conditioned room – one in which the air is wonderfully cooled. One in which a nice wind refreshes your overheated body. One in which the PAC 4700 X air conditioner, for example, is seeing to your needs.
Hmm, that is a good introduction already. Get out of the heat and humidity and retreat to a comfortably cooled living space or office. Now, dreams do come true – at least when Trotec is allowed to take care of the air conditioning of your desires. Just take one look at the PAC 4700 X – the stylishly designed device, with its energy efficiency class A, is also the most qualified to satisfy the longing for intense cooling. With its 4.7 kW performance, it quickly cools rooms up to 155 m³, or 62 m², to a comfortable degree of warmth and also acts as an air humidifier for an absolute feel-good climate. And with its modern and fresh appearance, it fits perfectly with any style of furnishing at home or at the office.
Beat the heat – thanks to these benefits
- The optical highlight: You can read the current status, such as the room temperature, on the illuminated blue LCD screen of the PAC 4700 X.
- In automatic mode, the air conditioner independently regulates the cooling depending on the environmental and target temperature. The device also has a fully automatic dehumidifying function with a maximum dehumidifying performance of about 1.5 litres per hour. In 24-hour operation, that’s up to 36 litres – this allows you to keep your rooms reliably dry!
- Thanks to 3 fan levels, you can continuously circulate the room air even without switching on the cooling function.
- The timer function of the PAC 4700 X, with time-controlled activation and deactivation, offers you additional savings potential, as you can tune the device precisely to your cooling needs.
- You can control the air conditioner either conveniently from the sofa with the supplied infrared remote control or via the control panel.
- With its compact dimensions, convenient lightweight rollers and integrated cable compartment, you can easily re-position the device at any time.
- Our extra tip: Use the practical and optionally available AirLock 100 window sealing to affix the exhaust hose: this ensures a window feed-through that doesn’t let any cold air escape and also prevents insects from getting in.