Tip of the day: “Drink minerals!”. When you’re sweating buckets you lose very important minerals. You should get them back into your body by drinking cooled and lightly salted tea. Strange but sensible – and just as effective as our new PAC 2010 S 3-in-1 air conditioner which creates the perfect cooling in no time at all. Best of all: It uses condensed water to cool its condenser, which reduces the frequency at which you have to empty the collection tank.
With our new 3-in-1 PAC 2010 S all-rounder you can control the current hot weather situation effectively thanks to its three operating modes – cooling, ventilation and dehumidification – and, above all, reduce the amount you sweat. With its strong 2.0 kW cooling capacity, this device is perfectly suited to smaller living spaces and offices up to a size of 65 m³ – it also runs in the energy and cost saving energy efficiency class A.
Beat the heat – thanks to these benefits
- The PAC 2010 S is equipped with an automatic mode, which turns the air conditioner into a convenient self-running device that always keeps the room at a comfortably cool temperature: When the temperature in the room is at or over the target temperature of 24 °C, the device runs automatically in cooling mode. If the temperature drops below this level, automatically only the ventilator will operate.
- In dehumidification mode the device keeps rooms reliably dry with a daily dehumidification capacity of up to 24 litres. In contrast to many other air conditioners, the condensation tank only occasionally needs emptying because an intelligent recycling system uses the condensate water to cool the condenser, whereby a large proportion of the condensate evaporates.
- The ventilation mode can also be used without turning on the cooling function: Two ventilation stages and the varying direction at which the air discharge can be set ensure the perfect air current distribution to meet your needs.
- The integrated 24-hour timer saves you additional costs when used in combination with the automatic mode. The timer enables timed activation and deactivation if you would like to use the air conditioner only at certain times.
- All individual settings can be controlled by using either the low-maintenance membrane key operating panel on the device or from the comfort of your sofa using the IR remote control.
- Thanks to its compact design, integrated hand grips and transport rollers you can move the PAC 2010 S air conditioner quickly and easily back and forth between different locations.
- Our extra tip: Use the practical and optionally available AirLock 100 window sealing to affix the exhaust hose: This ensures a window feed-through that does not let any cold air escape and also prevents insects from getting inside.