Brrr! It’s cold and getting that little bit colder day by day. So it’s a good thing that the new TDS 20 M and TDS 50 M ceramic fan heaters are available again as of now. This is because, thanks to being equipped with PTC ceramic, they supply heat particularly quickly, effectively and in an environmentally friendly way without producing fine dust and combustion gases. And because we also supply the ceramic fan heaters at an extremely low price, you should not hesitate for long: order right away and look forward to heat which feels nice and cosy …
Our new ceramic fan heaters from the TDS-M series are perfect heat suppliers and are optimally suited for use in living or work rooms. Unlike direct-fired gas or oil heaters, these high-speed heaters do not consume oxygen and produce neither combustion gases nor fine dust. Because they are equipped with long-lasting PTC ceramic instead of heating wires, they heat up the air extremely quickly without burning any dust. There is therefore no fine dust pollution whatsoever – something which is also of real benefit to allergy sufferers especially! Best of all: integrated overheating protection allows the safe heating operation of both TDS-M devices, even in continuous operation.
TDS 20 M ceramic fan heater – the convenient heater for smaller rooms
The ceramic fan heaters provide a clever heating solution for smaller rooms so that they are quickly brought to the right temperature in a convenient and pleasant way. The TDS 20 M has two heating levels that can be set separately, meaning it can be adjusted to produce a heating operation with a heat output of either 1.5 kW or 3 kW. In combination with a powerful axial fan, the fan heater provides cosy heat in no time at all, even in cool rooms.
TDS 50 M ceramic fan heater – the convenient heating solution for large rooms
Thanks to its great air power, the high-performance, high-speed heater is optimally suited for the speedy heating of large rooms. The desired temperature can be regulated as needed in an infinitely variable way via the integrated thermostat. For more targeted warmth, the heat output of the TDS 50 M can be increased in two stages up to 9 kW. In addition, the device’s fan can be used solely in fan operation without the heating function. Furthermore, the fan motor, which is equipped with thermal protection, has an automatic rundown function which keeps the fan in operation after the device has shut off until it has safely cooled down.
- provide heat quickly, effectively and in a particularly environmentally friendly way.
- both have multi-level temperature control with up to two heating levels – the TDS 50 M is additionally equipped with a separate cold air setting. In this way, you can easily control the heat output of the devices according to your individual requirements.
- are protected from overheating due to their functional principle: if they become too hot, the current conductivity and power output drop due to the material used. This temperature restricting effect, which is integrated beforehand, automatically protects the devices from overheating and thus offers a high level of operational safety.
- enable the integration of particularly smooth running fan motors with thermal protection due to the way they are designed. In combination with its large heating element surface, the TDS-M fan heaters operate much more quietly and generate a pleasantly homogeneous and draught-free stream of warm air in a particularly gentle manner.
The TDS 20 M and TDS 50 M ceramic fan heaters – cosy heat at a low price!
Order today and take advantage of our current offer price:
- the TDS 20 M ceramic fan heater for only £28.16, reduced from £56.35,
- the TDS 50 M ceramic fan heater for only £70.46, reduced from £159.77,
incl. VAT. – now in the Trotec shop!