Pleasant cooling on hot days – cosy warmth on cool evenings: The compact PAC 2000 X 3-in-1 device is an air conditioning unit, dehumidifier and heater all in one. What’s more, the all-rounder has even more convenient functions up its sleeve. The climate specialist is once again available for delivery – but it would not come as a surprise if this top-of-the-range device sells out again quickly! Not at this absolutely unbeatable price!
If you know how to go about it, the right pleasant-feeling climate is very simple to produce – for example like this: The multi-function PAC 2000 X air conditioning unit offers cooling and heating power of 2.0 kW as well as a dehumidification capacity of 30 litres per day and is perfectly suitable for rooms up to around 65 m³ in size. And the high-end device is equipped with even more assets that will encourage you to order it right away.
The benefits for you at a glance – the air conditioner PAC 2000 X…
- offers a convenient automatic function. The integrated room thermostat determines the current room temperature and the automatic mode regulates the cooling – depending on the ambient and target temperature.
- has 3 fan stages that separately circulate the air in the room without switching on the cooling function.
- has the power and cost-saving energy efficiency class A – which means you can operate the air conditioning unit for a little longer in good conscience.
- saves on cost for you in combination with the integrated 24-hour timer. The timer enables timed switching on and off if you would like to use the air conditioner only at certain times.
- Allows you to control all individual settings both via the easy-to-maintain membrane control keypad or via the IR remote control supplied with the delivery.
- can be conveniently moved between alternating operation sites thanks to its compact, space-saving, slim design and the practical rolls.
PAC 2000 X air conditioner – an all-rounder. Get yours…
Our extra tip: Use the practical and optionally available AirLock 100 window sealing: This ensures the window sealing does not let any cold air out and also prevents insects from getting inside.