The new ceramic fan heaters of the TDS-M series ensure fast, effective and draught-free heat – and they do so in a particularly environmentally manner. Thanks to the integrated PTC ceramic heating elements, they heat without burning dust, and unlike other heating wire devices do not pollute the air in the room with fine dust. And also unlike directly fired gas or oil heaters, the innovative ceramic fan heaters do not consume oxygen or produce combustion exhaust gases.
The fan heaters are therefore the optimal fast heaters for use in living or work rooms and are a bonus for any allergy-sufferer. Instead of with heating wires, the fan heaters are equipped with long-lasting PTC ceramic, which heats up the air very quickly. The robust TDS-M series fan heaters from Trotec thus generate fast and effective heat, unlike classic heating wire devices. This makes the devices the perfect heat suppliers, particularly during the transition period or on extremely cold days.
How it works
The long-lasting PTC ceramic offers numerous advantages, especially in comparison to conventional heating wire technology. PTC heat elements are significantly more robust and at the same time heat up more quickly, while they can never overheat due to how they operate. If they become too hot, the material current conductivity and power output drop. So a temperature restricting effect integrated beforehand, which automatically protects from overheating and therefore offers a high degree of operating safety.
This temperature restricting effect also explains why PTC heating elements do not have to be cooled by a strong air supply. This enables the integration of a particularly smooth fan that operate more quietly. Due to the combination with its large heating element surface, the TDS-M fan heaters therefore generate a pleasantly homogeneous and draught-free stream of warm air in a particularly gentle manner.
Four of the many advantages that I particularly like:
- The ceramic PTC heating element instead of conventional heating wires
- The multi-level temperature control with up to two heating levels – plus a separate cold air level in the TDS 30 M and TDS 50 M
- The overheating protection function
- The fan motor with thermal protection
The “small” TDS 10 M and TDS 20 M ceramic fan heaters
- With two individually switchable heating levels, the small TDS 10 M can be set to a heating operation of 1 kW or 2 kW heat output.
- Likewise with two individually switchable heating levels, the TDS 20 M can be set to a heating operation of 1.5 kW or 3 kW heat output.
- Both fan heaters, in conjunction with a powerful axial ventilator, thus ensure pleasant heat in cold rooms.
The “large” TDS 30 M and TDS 50 M ceramic fan heaters
- Due to their great air power, the high-performance TDS 30 M and TDS 50 M fast heaters are optimally suited for speedy heating of large rooms. For both “large” heaters, the desired temperature can be set as needed and infinitely variably via the integrated thermostat.
- For greater selective heat, the heating power can be increased for the TDS 30 M in two steps up to 5 kW and for the TDS 50 M in two steps up to even 9 kW. For both devices, the fan can also be set to pure ventilator operation without heat.
- The integrated overheating protection enables safe heating operation even in continuous operation. In addition, the fan motor is equipped with thermal protection and an automatic follow-up function, which keeps the fan in operation after the device is shut off until it is safely cooled down.
TDS-M series ceramic fan heaters – effective, clean, affordable!
Order today at our current offer price:
- TDS 10 M ceramic fan heater for only £18.60, reduced from £37.25,
- TDS 20 M ceramic fan heater for only £27.93, reduced from £55.88,
- TDS 30 M ceramic fan heater for only £46.56, reduced from £102.51,
- TDS 50 M ceramic fan heater for only £69.88, reduced from £158.44,
including VAT. – now in the Trotec shop!