Hammer drilling, screwing, precisely metered drilling? All of this has got to be done, but the power socket is too far away? Seems like the perfect time to use the PRDS 10-20 V power package from Trotec: This battery-powered hammer drill does everything one would expect from a hammering tool – but without a cable. The cordless usage is made possible by a 20 V Flexpower multi-battery with its 2 Ah charging capacity.
Thanks to the power of the effective pneumatic hammer action of the PRDS 10‑20 V battery-powered hammer drill, you can even hammer through the hardest of materials, such as concrete or masonry: It allows you to do up to 5,000 hammer blows per minute with an impact force of 1 joule each. And there’s no cable to limit your work effort: The 20 V Flexpower multi-battery with its 2 Ah charging capacity is a first class premium brand NCM battery, which always retains its power even if the battery capacity decreases. What’s more, the Flexpower multi-battery can be combined flexibly with other cordless Trotec tools.
How it works
Besides hammer drilling in masonry and concrete, with the PRDS 10‑20 V precisely metered drilling and screwing are also a piece of cake. The function selector switch and the infinitely variable speed control with quickstop-overrun brake allow for carefully loosening and tightening screws as well as powerful drilling of dowel holes in hard stone.
Using an SDS plus socket and the included bit adaptor with a universal bit holder, you can change the accessories without extra tools in seconds. Various drills are already included in the standard scope of delivery as well, so you can immediately get started with your new battery-powered hammer drill.
Because the work area is not always well-lit, the battery-powered hammer drill is practically equipped with an integrated LED-light. This means that the drilling area is well-lit even where there is no space for a work light.
What’s more, the housing of the PRDS 10‑20 V is equipped with a secondary handle as an integral solution which makes working safely with two hands possible. The main and additional handles of the battery-powered hammer drill are equipped with non-slip rubber soft-grip inlays, which offer extra grip when being used.
Four of many advantages that I particularly like:
- the strong, 20 V lithium ion battery with no memory-effect and no self-drain
- the 20 V 2.0 Ah Flexpower multi battery can be flexibly combined with other cordless tools
- the powerful screwing and drilling in wood and metal as well as hammer drilling in masonry and concrete
- the pneumatic hammer action with an impact force of 1 joule
PRDS 10‑20 V battery-powered hammer drill – TÜV-certified brand quality from Trotec!
Order the new PRDS 10‑20 V battery-powered hammer drill today at our current offer price, reduced from £102.61 to just £55.95 incl. VAT. – now in the Trotec-Shop!
- You will receive the ready-to-use PRDS 10‑20 V battery-powered hammer drill in TÜV-approved quality as a guarantee for high quality, safety and functionality, delivered in a carrying case, which includes three SDS drill bits (ø 6/8/10 x L 150 mm), three HSS drill bits (ø 5/6/8 m with hexagonal socket), 4 bits, a universal bit holder and bit adaptor, a quick-charging device and replaceable Flexpower multi-batteries (20 V, 2 Ah).
What’s more, to expand the application possibilities of this battery-powered hammer drill, an optional Drill bit and chisel set as well as Drill and screw accessories of proven Trotec quality are also available.