Before the heat knocks on your window again or comes in through your door unsolicited, you should look a little closer at our new and now available all-rounder PAC 2300 X. To help you decide we will explain to you its main functions in detail, such as why it is a ‘wise guy’ among mobile air conditioners and its additional dehumidifying and ventilation functions, and then list its other convenient features as well.
How to retain a cool head even in the strongest heat: With its 2.3 kW of power and energy efficiency class A, the new PAC 2300 X air conditioner is ideally suited to living and working spaces of up to 75 m³. And thanks to its clever energy-saving function, the subtly-styled air conditioner, in contrast to conventional designs, enables extremely economic cooling – so hard-earned money doesn’t just melt away!
The benefits for you at a glance – the 3-in-1 PAC 2300 S air conditioner …
- provides an effective energy-saving function: When the preselected temperature is reached – which can be set on an infinitely variable scale between 17 and 30 °C – the PAC 2300 X’s integrated thermostat completely switches off not only the compressor, but also the fan and thus all primary power consumers in the device.
- When the desired temperature is exceeded, the compressor and fan are automatically activated, provided the device is switched on. This function is ensured even in the event of a power failure, since thanks to the automatic restart function, the device switches on again automatically with all of the previously selected settings as soon as the power comes back.
- Is equipped with a dehumidifying function, with which you can control the air humidity at any time – this guarantees a maximum dehumidification capacity of up to 24 litres daily.
- Ensures continuous circulation of the room air even without turning on the cooling function through two ventilation levels. The variably adjustable blowing direction provides the optimum distribution of the airflow.
- With the 24-hour timer, you save additional costs, since it allows for time-delay activation and deactivation of the device, for example if you only use the room at specific times.
- You can choose to operate it with the operating panel on the device or with the infrared remote control included in delivery.
- In contrast to many other air conditioners, the condensation tank only occasionally needs emptying because an intelligent recycling system uses the condensed water to cool the condenser, meaning a large proportion of the condensate evaporates.
- Thanks to its compact construction, integrated recessed grips and transport castors, the air conditioner can be quickly and easily moved between different areas.