Powerful chiselling, hammering or drilling – you’ll always know what to turn to on every project with the PRDS 10-230V: Removing old tiles, chiselling out cable ducts, carving through walls? Hammer drilling holes in concrete or granite? Rotary drilling in wood and metal? It’s all possible, because this professional tool combines all three functions.
Insert the chisel bit, set rotation off, and go! Or for hammer drilling: Change the tool head, switch to the drilling function, and go! Thanks to the SDS plus system, you can change the tool head with just one hand. And, of course, the hammer function can be completely deactivated for drilling in wood and metal. Whatever your next project is, as a professional hammer drill in the 5 kg class, the PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill will give you the extra high power you need with its 5 joules of impact power. Equipped with a robust aluminium gearhead and pneumatic hammer system, the device is the perfect solution for demanding continuous operation in renovation, installation, construction and chiselling work.
This is how it works
The PRDS 10-230V’s pneumatic hammer system generates a high frequency of individual 5-joule strikes. This allows the user to drill through even the hardest materials easily, regardless of the pressure applied. Combined with the drill’s continuously variable strike and speed control, you can adjust the PRDS 10-230V’s required power for each task appropriate to the materials: from spot drilling in delicate tiles to quickly chiselling out large areas. For core drilling too, e.g. in plumbing or electrical installations, you can also take advantage of this drill hammer’s superior performance features. The extremely strong striking mechanism offers the best drive for effective results – particularly when used with drill bits with large diameters.
The ergonomic L-shaped design of our new drill hammer, combined with the vibration-reducing handle construction, guarantees the perfect centre of gravity during use. On top of that, the additional handle, which can swivel through 360°, also helps to ensure optimum handling even when the working space is limited. The depth stop, which allows you to keep to a specified drilling depth in one or more drill holes, is also particularly practical. To expand the possible uses for the PRDS 10-230V a drill and chisel set in trusted Trotec quality is also optionally available.
Four of the numerous advantages that I particularly like:
- Powerful hammering in concrete or brickwork, chiselling and drilling with an extremely high 1,500 W output
- The pneumatic hammer system with a 5-joule striking force – highest possible striking force in hard materials, regardless of pressure applied
- The ergonomic L-shaped construction with a perfectly balanced centre of gravity
- The vibration-proof main handle and the infinitely adjustable additional handle for optimum handling
TÜV-tested quality – extensive equipment
- You are in safe hands with the PRDS 10-230V as this chisel and hammer drill comes with TÜV-tested quality as a guarantee of its high value, safety and functionality.
- The PRDS 10-230V chisel and hammer drill comes as a complete package including gear rim drill chuck with SDS plus socket, SDS pointed chisel 14 x 250 mm, SDS flat chisel 14 x 250 mm,, three SDS drills 8/10/12 x 150 mm, gear rim key, metal depth stop and transport case.
PRDS 10-230V chisel and hammer drill – unrivalled in price and performance
Order the PRDS 10-230V radiant heater today for just £49.19 including VAT instead of £89.46 – in the Trotec shop now!