The new all-rounder for safe separating, cutting and grinding of metal as well as for cutting tiles and concrete blocks is finally available: The PAGS 10-230 angle grinder, the robust power pack for the professional handyman. And the PAGS 10-125 angle grinder, with which the passionate handyman masters every challenge.
Both compact angle grinders are impressive as the youngest representatives of Trotec’s Power Tools Series with their professional brand quality as well as ergonomic optimisation. The devices show distinct differences regarding their degree of motorisation as well as their individual functions. They are recommended firstly for the special usage requirements of the professional and the handyman – and secondly their respectively excellent price-performance ratios pay off in hard cash.
Both angle grinders obviously also share a whole range of intelligent and thought-out features, such as the comfortable tool-free disk change and the quick adjustment of the disk and brush protection. No matter which power pack you decide on – you always receive a qualitatively high-grade solution!
PAGS 10-230 angle grinder – the perfect professional solution
- With its immensely powerful 2,000 W motor, the PAGS 10-230 power pack is best equipped for effective continuous operation. Due to the motor performance and the large disk diameter of 230 mm, even hard grinding work and deep separation cuts in metal and stone can be done without any effort – this is what makes it easily possible to separate, grind and brush metal as well as to cut tiles and concrete blocks. Professional tools like soft-start and start-up current limiter for particularly safe work as well as a 3-way revolving gearhead for optimal handling while separating and grinding make the angle grinder the perfect tool in master craftsmanship.
- The slim aluminium pressure-casting gearhead provides a high stability even under load with a constant rotational speed of 6,500 revolutions per minute for a steady high performance, and therefore ensures rapid working progress.
PAGS 10-125 angle grinder – the impressive handyman solution
- The PAGS 10-125 has a strong 1,200 W motor, which impresses through its persistent high performance. In combination with its low-vibration operation the device creates the ideal conditions for the comfortable and effortless separation, grinding and brushing of metal as well as for cutting tiles and concrete blocks.
- Thanks to its durable gearhead made of aluminium pressure casting the PAGS 10-125 has a high degree of stability and provides a constant rotational speed of 3,000 – 12,000 revolutions per minute for rapid working progress even under load. The continuous rotational speed selection via the adjusting wheel makes it possible to regulate the device’s performance for an optimal adjustment to the respective material.
How it works
Both angle grinder models are equipped with a spindle lock, which makes tool-free disk changes possible – the grind wheel can be swapped very simply by pushing the locking button of the particular angle grinder. In contrast to many other devices, the angle grinders of the PAGS series allow the tool-free quick adjustment of disk and brush protection, which makes smooth work at all angles distinctly easier.
The construction design also provides more security: The ergonomically optimised angle grinder is light and compact as a result of the slim handlebar and the rubber soft-grip inlay is pleasantly easy to grip on the main and additional handles, even when used for a longer time. What’s more, the additional handle supports two-handed fatigue-free work and can be furthermore installed variably in three positions. The on/off switch also adds a practice-optimised plus to security with a power on lock, which prevents an unintentional start of the angle grinders.
You are in safe hands with the PAGS models as both angle grinders come with TÜV-tested quality as a guarantee of its high value, safety and functionality. When you’ve finished your work, you can keep the angle grinders absolutely clean and neat since the transport case to match comes as standard with the delivery. This ensures orderly storage until the next use and the device and accessories are effectively protected against dust and damage during transport.
Four of the many advantages that I particularly like:
- The strong and durable motor for fast and efficient continuous operation
- The ideal suitability for separating, grinding and brushing of metal as well as for cutting tiles and concrete blocks
- The steady high performance with constant rotational speed
- The durable and slim aluminium pressure-casting gearhead
PAGS 10-125 and 10-230 angle grinders – quality packages in transport case
The robust case includes the PAGS angle grinder’s selection of inclusive accessories, such as cutting discs, protective cap, additional handle, face pin wrench and clamping nut.
Order todayat our current sale price
- The PAGS 10-125, reduced from £45.96 to just £27.56
- The PAGS 10-230, reduced from £91.98 to just £55.17
incl. VAT – in the Trotec shop now!