Anyone who, despite the current heat wave, is planning on chipping off tiles, stemming cable slots or doing hammer drilling into concrete is happy for every second early that they can finish the job. And that is exactly why you should take a look at our powerful PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill: The proven pro power package is now back in stock and just the right thing for anyone with little time – and little money – to lose when it comes to high-power chiselling, hammer drilling or rotary drilling.
The PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill offers you knock-out performance at a knock-out price. With an impact force of 5 joules, the compact hammer drill offers extreme power reserves to help you chip off tiles, stem cable slots or chisel masonry, for example. That is of course on top of everything from hammer drilling in concrete or granite through to rotary drilling in wood and metal – the professional PRDS 10-230V hammer drill makes no compromises when it comes to this and all kinds of other work.
The benefits for you at a glance – the PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill …
- boasts a robust aluminium drive head and a pneumatic tapping action with 5 joules of impact energy. This generates maximum impact power in hard materials regardless of the contact pressure – the ideal solution for demanding continuous operation in renovation, installation, construction and chiselling work.
- when combined with its infinitely variable impact and speed control, adjusts the required force to the material for every task: from drilling into delicate tiles to rapidly stemming large areas with quick work progress.
- allows for the bit to be changed with one hand, thanks to its SDS plus chuck. Of course, the hammer function can be deactivated completely for drilling in wood and metal.
- also impresses when it comes to core drilling for sanitary and electrical installations. Its extremely strong hammer action guarantees the perfect drive for effective results – especially when it comes to large-diameter drill bits.
- is efficient and easy-to-handle at the same time. The PRDS 10-230V guarantees a perfect centre of gravity during use thanks to the ergonomic L-shaped design. On top of that, both its vibration-absorbing main handle and the additional handle, which can pivot 360° to any angle, help to ensure optimum handling even in confined workspaces.
- lets you maintain specified drilling depths or multiple boreholes of the same depth thanks to the included practical depth stop.
PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill – with TÜV-tested brand quality!
The PRDS 10-230V from Trotec is available as a guarantee for high quality, safety and functionality with TÜV-certified quality – complete with a robust transport case, including gear rim drill chuck with SDS plus chuck, 14 x 250 mm SDS pointed chisel, 14 x 250 mm SDS flat chisel, three 8/10/12 x 150 mm SDS drill bits, gear rim key and metal depth stop.