Until a short time ago, the professional DIY enthusiast had only two options when it came to hammer and chisel drills: Either good but expensive – or just plain cheap. Trotec PowerTools show that these times are over with the PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill – a professional Trotec solution with an excellent price-performance ratio. The best proof of this was the amazing demand and short time in which our professional tool sold out. It is now available for order again.
With its enormous striking force of 5 Joules, the PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill provides you with the extreme power reserves you need for your project. Equipped with a robust aluminium gear head and pneumatic hammer system, the device is the perfect solution for continuous, demanding operations in renovation, installation, construction and chiselling work – see for yourself:
The benefits for you at a glance – the PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill…
- produces a striking force of 5 Joules with an extremely powerful 1,500 W in its pneumatic hammer system. This allows your to drill through even the hardest materials easily, regardless of the pressure applied. The extremely strong striking mechanism offers the best drive for effective results – for example when used with drill bits with large diameters.
- adjusts the power depending on the materials required for each task, thanks to its continuously variable strike and speed control: from spot drilling in delicate tiles to quickly chiselling out large areas.
- allows you to change the tool head with just one hand with the SDS plus socket. Of course, the hammer function can be completely deactivated for drilling in wood and metal.
- guarantees a perfect centre of gravity during use thanks to the ergonomic L-shaped design. On top of that, the vibration-absorbing main handle as well as the additional handle, which can swivel 360°, help to ensure optimum handling even in tight workspaces.
- has been awarded by the TÜV (German Technical Standards Board). You are in safe hands with the PRDS 10-230V, as this hammer and chisel drill comes with TÜV-tested quality as a guarantee of its high value, safety and functionality.
- is delivered complete with accessories in a practical transport case: The PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill comes as a complete package, including gear rim drill chuck with SDS plus socket, SDS pointed chisel 14 x 250 mm, SDS flat chisel 14 x 250 mm, three SDS drills 8/10/12 x 150 mm, gear rim key, metal depth stop and transport case.
PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill – great performance at a great price!
Moreover, with our optionally available multi-piece hammer and chisel drill set of proven Trotec quality, you can give your new PRDS 10-230V further possible uses.