The PMTS 10-230 V multifunctional wired device is one of the greatest hits among Trotec’s new professional PowerTool tools: Milling, sawing, cutting, rasping or grinding – everything is included in this powerful multi-talent. The popular device, of course, sold out quickly but we have it back on our shelves starting now. Just in time for every passionate do-it-yourselfer is perfectly equipped to start the new season at home and in the garden.
Whether cutting laminate, milling tile joins, removing residual mortar or sanding a wide variety of surfaces: You can start your project right away with this powerhouse. Due to the practical plug operation, the PMTS 10230V is particularly suited for time-consuming renovation work since you don’t have to worry about battery capacity when it comes to the length of time you can work with this multifunctional tool. What’s more, thanks to its alternating current, various materials such as wood, metal, plastic or ceramics can all be processed effortlessly with rapid working progress.
The advantages for you at a glance – the PMTS 10-230 V multifunctional tool…
- is equipped with a powerful 300W motor. The standard soft-start feature on the PMTS 10-230V ensures the powerful motor starts up without jerking and remains at the samecapacity – even under strain.
- is equipped with professional oscillation technology. For grinding, shaving and sawing, the motor oscillates permanently and reliably up to 21,000 times a minute – continuously adjustable at any time for optimal tuning to each material and its corresponding application. The large oscillation angle, at 3.2 degrees, ensures precise work even on corners and edges.
- is equipped with a continuous oscillation rate pre-selection with soft-start. The well-thought-out arrangement of the switches allows for flexible one-hand operation with a continuous adjustment of the oscillation rate.
- is equipped with a quick-release clamping system. This allows for accessories to be changed, without tools, in a matter of seconds: Simply pull the clamping lever, change the attachment without extra tools and position in one of 12 possible working directions. The precisely manufactured holder guarantees form fit with every selected tool on the one hand, and on the other, a tool which is compatible with all attachments according to OIS standard.
- was designed according to the ergonomic design principle. Thus, the device, which is constructed for easy handling, sits so well in your hand that even if you use if for a long time, you can still work with the tool without losing concentration or getting tired.
PMTS 10-230 V multifunctional tool – delivered fully-equipped
Comprehensive accessories in a practical case, including quick-charge device – that includes all of the equipment:
- 1 x delta sanding plate
- 12 sheets of velcro sanding triangles for wood
- 6 x velcro sanding triangles for metal
- 1 scraping knife (HCS) SC 80/30 for removing tile cement, silicone, mortar and paint residues
- 1 x segment saw blade (HSS) SM 85/20 for wood and metal
- 1 x plunge saw blade (BIM) CS 75/25 for wood, plastic, GFK, light metal and non-ferrous metal
- 1 x plunge saw blade (HCS) CS 95/40 for wood, plasterboard and soft plastics
- Moreover, you will receive an additional anti-vibration handle. This additional handle, which can be screwed on both sides, helps reduce vibrations and allows more secure and precise control of the tool.
- A handy vacuum is also supplied free-of-charge. Simply secure the vacuum and dust from sanding for example are old news.
TÜV (Technical Inspection Agency)-tested quality
You are in safe hands with the PMTS 10230V as this multifunctional tool comes with TÜV-tested quality as a guarantee of its high value, safety and functionality.