Whatever your next project is: with us you will find the right tool for the job – such as, for example, our newly available PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill. Three functions combined in just one device: powerful chisels, hammer and rotary drills. Whether for removingold tiles, hammer drilling holes into concrete or rotary drilling into wood and metal: It is all easily achieved – you can even change the tool head with just one hand!
The new PRDS 10-230V has a striking force of 5 joules – making effective chiselling and hammer drilling now one of the easiest things in the world. Combined with the its continuously variable strike and speed control, you can adjust the power of the hammer drill required for each task appropriate to the materials: from spot drilling in delicate tiles to quickly chiselling out large areas. For core drilling too, e.g. in plumbing or electrical installations, you can also take advantage of this drill hammer’s superior performance features. The extremely strong striking mechanism offers the best drive for effective results – particularly when used with drill bits with large diameters. The hammer function can be completely deactivated for drilling into wood and metal. And thanks to the SDS plus system, you can change the tool head with just one hand.
This is how it works
As a professional hammer drill in the 5 kg class, the PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill will give you the extreme power reserve you need. Its pneumatic hammer mill generates individual strikes of 5 joules at a high frequency – which enables easy drilling of even the hardest materials regardless of pressure applied. Equipped with a robust aluminium gear head and pneumatic hammer system, the device is the perfect solution for demanding continuous operation in renovation, installation, construction and chiselling work.
The ergonomic L-shaped design of our new drill hammer, combined with the vibration-reducing handle construction, guarantees the perfect centre of gravity during use. On top of that, the additional handle, which can swivel 360°, also helps to ensure optimum handling even in tight workspaces. The depth stop, which allows you to keep to a specified drilling depth in one or more drill holes, is also particularly practical. To expand the possible uses for the PRDS 10-230V a drill and chisel set with trusted Trotec quality is also optionally available.
Four of the numerous advantages that I particularly like:
- Powerful hammering in concrete or brickwork, chiselling and drilling with an extremely high 1,500 W output
- The pneumatic hammer system with a 5-joule striking force – highest possible striking force in hard materials, regardless of pressure applied
- The ergonomic L-shaped construction with a perfectly balanced centre of gravity
- The vibration-proof main handle and the infinitely adjustable additional handle for optimum handling
TÜV-tested quality – extensive equipment
- You are in safe hands with the PRDS 10-230V as this chisel and hammer drill comes with TÜV-tested quality as a guarantee of its high value, safety and functionality.
- The PRDS 10-230V chisel and hammer drill comes as a complete package including gear rim drill chuck with SDS plus socket, SDS pointed chisel 14 x 250 mm, SDS flat chisel 14 x 250 mm, three SDS drills 8/10/12 x 150 mm, gear rim key, metal depth stop and transport case.
PRDS 10-230V hammer and chisel drill – great performance at a great price!
Order the new PRDS 10-230V today at our current sale price, reduced from £88.08 to just £48.43 incl. VAT – now in the Trotec Shop!