The new PAGS 10-125 and PAGS 10-230 angle grinders for the professional handyman and passionate DIY enthusiast are the latest representatives of the Trotec power tool series. The compact all-rounders for safely separating, cutting and grinding metal as well as for cutting tiles and concrete blocks, for example, possess all the features of the series: Both are characterised by professional brand quality, are ergonomically optimised and impress with an excellent price-performance ratio.
The two angle grinders differ in terms of their motor outputs as well as their individual functions. Then again, both devices share other features such as the comfortable disc change without any tools and the quick adjustment of the disc and brush protection. The devices also both have the impressive Trotec brand design and – something many of our customers especially appreciate – delivery as a complete package together with accessories in a practical transport case. But you decide which one of the power packages perfectly suits your needs: You always make an excellent choice!
PAGS 10-125 angle grinder – masters every challenge
- Its powerful 1,200 W motor is impressive thanks to its constantly high output, and, together with its low-vibration operation, it creates the ideal prerequisites for comfortable and effortless separating, grinding and brushing of metal as well as for cutting tiles or concrete blocks.
- Thanks to its durable gear head made of die-cast aluminium, the PAGS 10-125 has a high degree of stability and ensures fast progress in your work with a constant speed of 3,000 – 12,000 revolutions per minute even under load. The continuously variable speed selection via the setting wheel makes it possible to optimally adjust the output of the device to the respective material.
PAGS 10-230 angle grinder – the compact power package
- The power package scores highly with an extremely powerful 2,000 W motor for effective continuous operation, with professional tools such as the soft-start feature and start-up current limiter for particularly safe work, as well as with its 3-fold rotatable gear head for optimum handling when separating and grinding. Thanks to the motor output and large disc diameter of 230 mm, even hard grinding work and deep separation cuts in metal and stone can be achieved without any difficulty – this makes separating, grinding and brushing metal as well as cutting tiles and concrete blocks, for example, possible without any problems.
- The slim, die-cast aluminium gear head ensures a high degree of stability and a constant speed of 6,500 revolutions per minute for a consistently high output even under load, thereby ensuring fast progress in your work as a result.
How it works
You are in safe hands with the PAGS models as the two angle grinders come with TÜV-tested quality as a guarantee of its high value, safety and functionality. To this end, both models are equipped with a spindle lock, which makes it possible to change the disc without any tools – the grinding disc can be replaced very easily by pressing the locking button on the respective angle grinder. In contrast to many other devices, angle grinders of the PAGS series also allow for quick adjustment of the disc and brush protection without any tools, which makes it significantly easier for you to work in all places without any problems.
Even the structural design provides more safety: The ergonomically optimized angle grinders are light and compact in the hand due to their slim grip size and rubber soft-grip insert for the main handle and additional handle, and ensure a comfortable, secure grip even over prolonged working periods. The additional handle also supports two-handed, fatigue-free working and is able to be variably mounted in three positions. The on/off switch with power-on lock, which prevents the angle grinder from accidentally turning on, also provides added value to the level of safety in order to optimise practicality.
Four of the many advantages that I particularly like:
- the powerful and consistent motor for fast and efficient continuous operation
- the ideal suitability for separating, grinding and brushing metal, as well as for cutting tiles and concrete blocks
- the consistently high output with a constant speed
- the durable and slim die-cast aluminium gear head
PAGS 10-125 and 10-230 angle grinders – as a complete package in a transport case
Once work has been done, you can keep the angle grinders completely clean and accurate since the transport case to match is already included in the standard scope of delivery. This robust case contains the PAGS angle grinder of your choice, including accessories such as cutting disc, protective hood, additional handle, face pin wrench and clamping nut. It guarantees organised storage for the next job and the device and accessories are effectively protected against dust or damage during transportation.
Decide which of our new PAGS angle grinders best meets your profile of requirements and order today at our current offer price:
- The PAGS 10-125, reduced from £45.28 to just £22.54
- The PAGS 10-230, reduced from £91.98 to just £55.17
incl. VAT – in the Trotec shop now!
Our two angle grinders will be delivered to you from CW 22.