Isn’t that just great timing? The stylish air conditioner PAC 2000 E is now back in stock – just in time for the next heatwave! With this cool device by your side, you are optimally prepared for any change in climate, since in addition to its cooling function, it also has a dehumidifier and ventilator function. All this at low energy costs thanks to its energy efficiency class A – and at a very affordable purchase price thanks to Trotec.
The compact air conditioner PAC 2000 E has its place as a real space saver even in the smallest of niches. From here it cools down rooms of up to 65 m³ with a cooling capacity of 2.1 kW to 16 °C. In addition to this impressive performance data and its accomplished design, the air conditioner also impresses with its other internal values.
The benefits for you at a glance – the air conditioner PAC 2000 E…
- cuts a very good figure in all three operating modes: In addition to the cooling function, you can also use the device as a dehumidifier, with a dehumidification capacity of up to 18 litres a day, or as a ventilator without a cooling mode.
- is equipped with two separate air filters. These clean the air before it is discharged into the room, thus ensuring the interior climate doesn’t have any irritants.
- has the energy efficiency class A – in other words, you can keep the system running longer without feeling bad about it.
- with the help of the low-maintenance membrane keyboard and the LED display, the PAC 2000 E can be operated easily. Alternatively, an infrared remote control is available.
- is highly mobile, since due to the compact dimensions, integrated cable reel and the convenient transport castors, you can comfortably wheel the air conditioner from room to room – for instance, from the living room to the bedroom in the evening before going to bed.