Work tents come in all shapes and sizes. That’s because they are designed to cater for a wide range of different demands and a variety of different needs.
Not only are work tents used to shelter and protect workmen – and women – technicians, electricians, welders, plumbers and people from countless other professions from relentless rain, sleet showers, snow squalls, the scorching sun and anything else that nature can throw at them while they are carrying out inspections or maintenance work on switch and control cabinets or toiling in holes and trenches, they are also hugely popular on film sets and in television as well as in many sectors of industry too.
That’s why instead of just offering a fine range of robust, standard-sized, standard-type models which are ideal for certain customer segments but far from ideal for you, the individual, who would need to adapt around them to suit your own very specific requirements, we are also able to provide a sheer endless selection of bespoke solutions that encompass an array of different functions and features designed to cater for each of your individual needs.
When you order a work tent from Trotec, you are free to choose from any one of the following features. Or a combination of any of the elements if that’s what’s best, for the task at hand.
- Windows: Some people would argue that you can never have enough windows. You, on the other hand, can decide whether one window is enough for the job you have in mind or whether you would also prefer to have a second window in the opposite wall, for example, which would then provide you with the option of allowing even more light into the tent when sensitive work is being carried out.
- Service flaps: If you want to make sure that you are able to provide adequate ventilation or extract used or hot air from the work tent so that the people inside can work under the best possible conditions – and therefore also as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible – then you will need to feed the hoses through the walls of the work tent without impeding the tent’s occupants and without this effecting the stability of the whole structure. Service flaps are a simple but effective solution and one which is definitely worth taking into consideration before you opt to execute your order.
- Openings: We are as flexible as you are. Just as you have to be able to adapt to changes in demand so do we. If – for whatever reason – a smaller or standard opening is not sufficient for your particular needs, we can provide you with different designs including triangular openings or double-zip openings which allow you to open up and remove a whole wall if necessary.
- Corporate design: Let the world know who you are! Especially if the work that you are carrying out is of such a high standard that you certainly have nothing to hide! We can emblazon the logo of your firm or company across the wall – or walls – of all your tents. Or we could print an eye-catching slogan or sales message, contact details or virtually anything you would like us to to catch a potential customer’s eye. This is one means of self-promotion that you really do not want to miss out on.
- Heating and ventilation: The work tents from Trotec are not the only products you can rely on to provide you with the best possible quality at the best possible price. We have a product portfolio comprising way over 600 different products for use in climate control, thermal measuring, heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
So if you are also on the lookout for an air conditioner, an extractor fan, a heater, or the hoses that go with them, then you might want to visit our online shop and see which other great deals we have on offer!
Or simply contact our Service Team for more information and advice or if you wish to inform us of your concrete ideas.
You – and you alone – know what special requirements your work tent must meet. Tell us about it. And before you know it your made-to-measure work tent is ready for use!
Trotec. Because you know what’s best.