Tip of the day: “Create your own air-conditioning! When sleeping becomes unbearable in summer, hang a wet bed sheet in front of an open bedroom window. This will cool the air flowing into the room. Alternatively, you can of course rely on the PROfessional PAC 3550 PRO air conditioning unit without having to do any DIY: Thanks to the innovative two-hose technology, the device provides up to 25% more efficient cooling and lets you sleep soundly at night thanks to its quiet operation.
By blowing out exhaust air, air conditioning units equipped with single-hose technology create a vacuum in the room that constantly lets hot outside air flow back into the room. The PAC 3550 PRO prevents this effect with its innovative two-hose technology, whereby the second hose serves as an intake hose for fresh air. This increases the efficiency of the air conditioning unit by up to 25 %, ensures that the target temperature is reached more quickly and provides better distribution of the cooled room air all the way to neighbouring rooms. But the high performance device has even more to offer…
Beat the heat – thanks to these benefits
- The mobile air conditioning unit PAC 3550 PRO reduces the room temperature refreshingly quickly in rooms up to 45 m² with its cooling capacity of 3.5 kW. At the same time, the device runs in the electricity and cost-saving energy efficiency class A.
- The device is equipped with a convenient automatic function – automatic mode uses sensors to detect whether the room temperature needs to be cooled or ventilated.
- The PAC 3550 PRO has 3 operating modes: Besides cooling, there is a fully automatic dehumidification function with a dehumidification performance of up to 1.3 litres an hour – as well as the ventilation function with 3 ventilator levels. The unit can also circulate air around the room without activating the cooling function.
- By means of its three-step ventilation and swing function, you can distribute the cool air throughout the entire room. And because the unit simultaneously filters and dehumidifies, you can achieve a refreshing and comfortable atmosphere in a very short amount of time.
- All settings such as operating mode, ventilation level, target temperature and time-controlled activation and deactivation of the PAC 3550 PRO via the timer-function can be controlled on the device’s operating panel or using its IR remote control.
- The condensate is collected in an integrated water tank, whereby a warning LED signals when the tank needs to be emptied. Alternatively, you can connect a condensate outlet for use of the unit in continuous operation. The two air filters are easy to remove and clean.
- Our extra tip: Use the optional 200 AirLock window seal to attach the supplied hose combination. This ensures a window feed-through that does not let any cold air escape and allows the hoses to be fixed to any type of window.